closed until further notice
Jan 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #16 of 135
well guys, I'm glad it was lost...I really am....received the package from the opposing side today, and guess what, I got scammed, they were fakes and i fell for it.

James

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #17 of 135
wow i only did a trade here once and it was to turkey, no problem for either side.

Just a little curiouis, do you mind sharing what it was?

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #18 of 135

Quote:
wow i only did a trade here once and it was to turkey, no problem for either side.

Just a little curiouis, do you mind sharing what it was?

no problem, I traded a pair of triple fi 10's and a pair of brainwavz m2's for a pair of miles davis tributes...

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #20 of 135
well, least i got some laughs, I got a pair of fakes, lost $150 (cost of triple fi 10's) but at least I'm getting my cost of the shipping back ($32.50) while he had to pay $27 because usps pulled through. and because my package was lost...hopefully, he'll never see the fruits of his effort. oh also, I'm getting my $55 from insurance back

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #21 of 135
that's poop man

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #23 of 135

Quote:
Did you report the member? They should be banned or something for scamming you.

yes I did, I also sent him a bakers dozen or so accusing him of being a scammer, well, i know it won't do anything, but at least I get to fill his inbox with spam from multiple gmail accounts I have had from the past

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #24 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
well guys, I'm glad it was lost...I really am....received the package from the opposing side today, and guess what, I got scammed, they were fakes and i fell for it.

James

Wow. That sucks James. Was it a newbie or an established member?

it was a newbie...with the buyer ratings. and 28 posts...

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #25 of 135
This is why I don't sell overseas, not even USA. So my amp cannot sell in Canada, so what. I'm very uncomfortable with the whole concept of PayPal (opened an account, read the criticisms, closed it).
One thing. If those phones are fake then report the guy. I know, there isn't much that can be done other than having the guy banned. But still...
Word of advise, be careful when trading with less than trustful areas on the planet. This coming from a guy born in China PRC.

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #26 of 135

Quote:
This is why I don't sell overseas, not even USA. So my amp cannot sell in Canada, so what. I'm very uncomfortable with the whole concept of PayPal (opened an account, read the criticisms, closed it).
One thing. If those phones are fake then report the guy. I know, there isn't much that can be done other than having the guy banned. But still...
Word of advise, be careful when trading with less than trustful areas on the planet. This coming from a guy born in China PRC.

not being racist...but i thought i could trust most singapore citizens...

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #27 of 135
doesn't matter which country he's from, an American, Dutchman or even a Swiss guy could have done this. Every country has assholes....

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #29 of 135

Quote:
doesn't matter which country he's from, an American, Dutchman or even a Swiss guy could have done this. Every country has assholes....

well,  I thought singapore would have a better chance of having a honest person than...let's say, a nigeria, one of the more messed up countries in the world. I guess I was just too trusting, I didn't pass judgement entirely based on his location, I just didn't think it would end up like this because frankly, this had never happened to me until today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back