CLOSED to NEW - See AudioTiers in my Signature: US Head-Fi Tour: VISION EARS ELYSIUM vs. VE8 vs. ERLKöNIG TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2019
Oct 23, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #17 of 775
I live in Honolulu HI and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Bill @ billb@cleardiff.com has my info on file

Oct 23, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #18 of 775
I live in Brooklyn, NY and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. You have my information from previous tours.

Oct 23, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #19 of 775
I live in Las Vegas, NV and would love to participate in the tour and agree to all conditions listed. My information has not changed but if it is over a year old please let me know and I'll resubmit my information.

Thank you to Bill and anyone else involved in setting these yours up. These tours have cost me a lot of money because some of these IEMs are so good I just have to buy it.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #23 of 775
I live in Westfield NJ and would like to be in the tour. I agree too all the terms, and my information should be in from previous tours. Thank, Barra!

Oct 24, 2019 at 12:50 AM Post #24 of 775
I live in Albuquerque, NM and would like to participate. I agree to all the rules and previous information from past tours is still 100% accurate. Thank you.

Oct 24, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #25 of 775
I live in Sioux Falls, SD and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. I have emailed my required ID verification documentation to Bill for previous tours and it hasn't changed.
Thanks Bill!

Oct 24, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #26 of 775
Check out @mvvRAZ TOTL CIEM comparison in the "Flinknick's" thread: - He is comparing a high level of competition, but the ELYSIUM is his favorite in his collection.

"VE Elysium: All time favourite IEM, midrange second to none. If they ever announce they'll stop producing them I'll have to stock up with enough pairs for a lifetime cause I can't go more than 2 days without it"

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:51 PM Post #29 of 775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back