Closed comfy cheap headphones
Nov 1, 2012 at 1:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jigglywiggly

New Head-Fier
Do any exist? I have dt-770s and just now, like 30 minutes ago after like only 1 year of owning the right ear won't have any sound...
200$ headphones, I emailed them but I am doubtful.

Ok so I have the monoprice 8323 as well, and they sound really good... the problem with them is that they hurt my ears after wearing them for an hour or two.

They seal well, and sound great. I just need something comfier, and that sounds similar.

Does such a thing exist?

Need the price low.

I'm broke :x

EDIT: I'll just get another monoprice 8323...
i'll try the order the takstar 2050 headphones later I guess

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #2 of 2
Do any exist? I have dt-770s and just now, like 30 minutes ago after like only 1 year of owning the right ear won't have any sound...
200$ headphones, I emailed them but I am doubtful.

Ok so I have the monoprice 8323 as well, and they sound really good... the problem with them is that they hurt my ears after wearing them for an hour or two.

They seal well, and sound great. I just need something comfier, and that sounds similar.

Does such a thing exist?

Need the price low.

I'm broke :x

EDIT: I'll just get another monoprice 8323...
i'll try the order the takstar 2050 headphones later I guess

Yes the philips citiscape uptowns are extremely comfy. Mine just came in today and I am listening to them right now. Alice in Chains unplugged right now. I'm really impressed. 60 bucks from ben's outlet.

Very very comfy. Ears get a little hot after a while but they do isolate pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back