Christmas day weather in your part of the world?
Dec 25, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's about 60 degrees and should reach 70. It is sunny and clear out. 29% humidity.

About what you'd expect for a winter day in Southern California.

How's the humidity in Grand Cayman, Wayne?
smily_headphones1.gif

Ditto here.
wink.gif

Man it was windy last night.

Dec 25, 2007 at 5:12 PM Post #17 of 38
yeahhhh.. like ecclesand said.. it's snowing like mad here

latest update says we'll get 6-8 inches.. we'll see if that figure keeps growing as it has been.. christmas dinner plans have been put off because of the related driving conditions

which is just fine with reclusive ol' me
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #18 of 38
Sunny, 44 degrees F, snow on the ground, calm.

Tomorrow, another major snow storm.

Maybe I'll get in some cross-country skiing after all.

Laz

Dec 25, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #19 of 38
Hello all,

Currently 26 degrees and snowing. Winds are from the North gusting to 30 kts. High temp today is expected to be 29F - low is predicted to be 9F degrees.

My beautiful view of the Rocky Mountain front range including, Cheyenne Mountain, Pikes Peak and the US Air Force Academy is totally obscured by low clouds and snow.....

I've spent the last decade and a half in one desert or another so this is a pleasant change but definitely harder to mock my family in the greater Chicago area with these conditions!

BTW, I took a picture but it was the proverbial polar bear eating a marshmallow in a snow-storm view....

V/r,
Scott

Dec 26, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #23 of 38
Right now it is clear and 35. A little snow from a couple of days ago remains on the ground.

Dec 26, 2007 at 2:49 AM Post #25 of 38
A Very White Christmas here, so much to the point we decided not to attempt the trip up to the wifes parents up in the foothills. Had about 6-8 inches of snow today.

Dec 26, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #29 of 38
Well I'm in NJ right now visiting my father and it's 35-40, a bit of snow leftover from the storms, but otherwise a wet, green Christmas.

Dec 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #30 of 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Back