Christmas 2009...What did Ya get???!!!
Dec 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

Drag0n

Headphoneus Supremus
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
So what did you get for Christmas????
Ill write mine here as soon as i know, because its still Christmas Eve as i write this.

If you celebrate any other Holidays this season, Happy Hollidays to You also!!!

This year i got.....
300 Piece Poker set...300 11g tournament chips, cards, dice, dealer chips , hard case.
Cuisinart Burr coffee grinder
Cast Asian Tea Pot
3-way Waffle maker/grill/pancake griddle
Clothes (Eddie Bauer Jacket, E.B. Shirts,lined red black plaid hoodie) and a reversible jacket
Lottery Tickets
Coffee/Tea
Cutting Boards
Electric Tea Pot (for pouring in my Asian Tea pot, or French Press etc.
Thompson Chain KJV Bible-black leather
Cologne
Sugar Free Candy/Cookies (im diabetic)
French Press- (already has a plain one, but this is a little bigger and very decorative
smily_headphones1.gif
)
Rechargeable Mustache & Beard trimmer/shaver set
Down Feather Pillows & Pillow Cases
AXE shower set ( deodorant,body spray,shower gel,shampoo,conditioner)

...Ill update more as i open more stuff ...

Dec 24, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 82
Most people won't know for at least 16 hours, as many Head-Fiers live in the US.

I got:
Cash
A cake
A jacket

[size=small]
O̮̟̞̤͎͚̦H̦̠͑ͨ̾̇̔ͫ͝ ͖̐͛ͦͫ̇͂͡N̷̤͕͚͎̞̭̒͆̏̚I̷̩̖̜̝̭͌ͮ̂͊̇ͭͧC̠͇͓ͦ̉E̘̞̣̱̊ ͎̫̖ ̭͙̰̗̙̜̐Ő̥͍̰̭͉̼̩ͤͭ̋̈N̡E̎ͬ̈́ ͖̫͙̻͗̏͂̒̀ͦ̎J̯̹̥̘͖̙͓U̹͙̺̝̝̞ͧ̇͑ͮD̸̻̹͇̼̫͙͔̂̽ͣ̋̐E͐.̙͑̇̚
͈Ȉ̧̌͐͆ͭ S̗̥͍̯̃̀U̶̯̮̠̻̘̝̙Ṕ̷̦͊ͤ̊̏͐ͅṔ̞͐Ơ̘̖̰̩̦͍S̶͐̚ͅE͉ ͚̹̃͞A͓͔̼̭̺̮̓́ͅD̶̠̱̘̻̖̹̔S͔̮̒́̊̅ͩ ͍͍̤̺͇͙ͬ̈ͮͪ͠B̻͈̱̫͉̝͐̓ͮ̇EI͇̟ͬ̍N͖̜̱̯̥ͫ̑ͧ̃͆̋̽Gͤ̓ͨ͞ ͖̞̫ ͍̞̼͢A͋ͧ̉̈́̑R͂̍̿͆ͦ̉͏͎͙̖R̼̦̱͎̫̞̔ͩͣ͆ͬ͂̇A̒̈́̔̾N͉ͩͣĜE̺͌̈ ̯̻̫͙͉͇D̥̺͈͊̉͆͗̂͂ͅ ̊ͫ͏͙̝̪̟Ľ͏̰̘͚̫̥̝̻Ï̗̭͉͆̑KḚ̝̝̬͇̝̲͌ ͧͦT̸̥̻̭̩͔̈́̌̈́H̡͙̟ͫA̠͊ͣ͢T̮̬̘̳̀̔̈́ͮ̂̐͘ ̱̜̝̺̩̋ͅS̲͈̉̅̃̓̍ͦͩÓ̖̜̰̰̙̝̦̋ͨͤ̐́̋ ͛ͯ͏͕͙̮̱̪͔̹T̜̞̝̞͈͒̍ͣ̎̇̂̆Ȟ̹̰̯̯̾̏Ė̟̥̙̭̾ͥ̎̏ͅ ͖̻̘͇̖̭̂W͕͍̥̤̅̈̾ͅH̥̲̹̒͊O̤̳̤͖ͩ͆̿ͧͤ̂̀ͅL̼̊̀E̎̀̆ͮͬͪ ̫̦̺̿ ͏̳͔̯̠̗Ḇ̴̩̇À͔̀̑̂͗R̮͕̺̆̆ͭ̓̃̔ ̡͍̗̞̑ͣ̄̉͐I̙͙̕S̮ͨ̔͝ ̪͓̭̳͉̜Wͬ͗͘Ḭ̜͉̩͚̌̈́͋͡D͇͙̹̫̣̓ͥͩͅȄ͋̌̚ ͖̝͇ͩ̏̅̈̆ͪǏS̈͒̃ͯ̌̒͏̘͔͖̤̦ ̣̲O͈͔͐̀̑̓͋͋́Kͨ̔ͮ͑̋͏̜̳A̤̠͖̳̻͛͂ͣY̯̽ ͬT̳͓̣ͬ̈́H͕̯̅͗̀ͪ͆̒E̢̎ͫ̋̀͒ͬN̛͓̦̣̰.̄ͯ͘[/size]
[size=medium]*[/size][size=small]C̘͎͇̻R̘I͈̖̦͙̟̯͖ͭ́N̷̦͇̹͔͉͕͂̑̊̑͂ͧ̓Ǧ̰̭͖̺ͥ̌̐E̗̫̋ͩ̑ͭͫͯ ͉̞̭̼̮S̶̖ ̱̱̫͈͕̲̍͢F̝ͪ̉ͣͪ͗̏̎Ǒ̸̫ͪ̈ͤ͆͋̚R̷̳̔̓̔̅ ͕̮̘͈͙͇͓ͩͦ̿̈͗͗͐I̷̯̯̺̹ͮ͗̒ͬ͋N̩͚͂ͤ̓͟C͓Õ͚̼̩͗M̟̟̠I̵̬̗͌̅ ͎̖͙̼̩N͓̝̩̬͎̼̤ͣͫ̋͘G̥̎ͣͭ̄̚ ̵͖̞͔̜B̧̲̱͇̐A̶͎͈̝̙̯̯ͯͬ̓͋͂̂̊N̸̖̮̍ͫ̇͊H̛̲͙̗̮̣̆̄̌͑̆Aͫ͌̔ ̟̱͚̦͍Ṃ̠̰̪̾͂̔ͅM̠̆̾͐̓̽͌E̶̤̠̙̺͍̘͙͐̔̂ͭ̈̊̊R[/size]̘̹͈͖̮̆[size=medium]*[/size]

I'll pay a subscription when I have a good reason to visit Head-Fi again.

Merry Xmas! *sigh*

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #4 of 82
Unfortunately the mail never came today , I was waiting with baited breath for the Patrick Yandall 2009 release and Byetones Death of a Typeographer.Have to make do with socks and aftershave.Still the new year should be fun unless posties snowed under.

Have yourself a Merry Christmas y'all

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #5 of 82
So far I got a day of relaxing in the sofa, listening to good music and the sound burning wood in the fireplace.

A great Christmas already.

Dec 24, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #6 of 82
I've only exchanged gifts with my mum so far but I got some business shirts, a cufflink and a a carton of Sapporo Premium [yay].

EDIT: Rest of the family = gift cards.

EDIT 2: More business shirts
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #7 of 82
Paradigm Mini Monitors... I love them so much so far. We will see how much better they get when they a burnt in, but I don't see how bookshelves can get any better than this. I know they can but for the price not even a 1500 dollar bookshelves can beat these..

Dec 25, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #10 of 82
I've only exchanged gifts with co-workers so far. I got a few gift certificates, a bottle of wine and a bottle of tequila. I think I can find a use for those.
biggrin.gif

I gave out a few bottles of wine, a good bottle of champagne, a nicely restored Parker 51, and a bunch of premium chocolate bars.

Oh, and I got the Ken Burns Jazz box set from Craiglester! Thank you! My gift is on the way. It's not music or audio related. You'll see.
wink.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #12 of 82
One (1) Suitcase.

It's the classic "Senior in HS" gift from my grandparents, and a certain Santa Claus comes tomorrow! Plus, divorced parents, so this is but gift opening Pt. 1.
wink.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #13 of 82
Buffy The Vampire Slayer-Complete TV Series on DVD from my sister.
Nintendo DSLite from my parents.

Might get something tomorrow to while I'm at work...

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #15 of 82
about $400 in cash/gift cards

a nook with a case and a B&N gift card to buy books

a few video games

tea

halo wars risk (the board game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back