Christmas 2009...What did Ya get???!!!
Dec 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #31 of 82
i got what i ask for every year

money and socks

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #32 of 82
Hey, I got socks too!, And wool underwear. But my kids were the best, they made some paintings for me and my 13 year old girl knitted me a heart (no tin man jokes). Happy Holidays to all. It is the thoughts that count.

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #33 of 82
I got ER-4Ps.
biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #35 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies VHS tape.

I have that tape... >_>

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #36 of 82
exchanged my ah-d2000 with another head fi for his akg 271
hope to get them soon. this will be my gift to myself.
smily_headphones1.gif

other than that a wool jacket and iphone/mp3 recharging station storage

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #38 of 82
I got some socks, boxer shorts, a tie, an assortment of chocolate, shower gel, sponge, oh....... almost forgot a Groovetracer subplatter and Groovetracer acrylic platter for my turntable
bigsmile_face.gif

Oh and a Traveling Wilburys 3 LP set.

I love Santa !!

Dec 25, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #41 of 82
Looks like lots of good stuff going around. I got this silly little R/C Helicopter that my mom ordered for me from Thinkgeek. This thing is hilarious! And works quite well. I also got a new coffeemaker, a fancy 14-cup Cuisinart "Brew Central", a canister vacuum cleaner (I needed one badly, and this thing really sucks!
wink.gif
), and some other nice things including an amazing photo of myself in the band last year, framed in orange and maroon. I gotta say, I told my parents I didn't want anything headphone or computer-related this year and they did a great job.

Dec 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #42 of 82
So far:

CoDMW2 for PC
$60 in gift cards
2x candy bars

Expected:

X-Fi Titanium (for 3D game effects via headphones, auto samplerate adjustment)
Some more gift cards

Dec 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #43 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttvetjanu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
An intensive course in elementary japanese (language and culture) 48 hours in 2 months.

Very nice. I'm taking an unofficial Japanese course next semester. I taught myself all the hiragana this week, next week I'll start on katakana. James W. Heisig's "Remembering the Kana" makes it easy by associating the kana with imaginative/visual memory.

Dec 25, 2009 at 9:16 PM Post #44 of 82
Please excuse the pic quality as they were taken on my iPhone for convenience sake. Didn't get too many presents this year - but they were nice ones.

ATH-ANC7b from my sister.

54580da4.jpg

2 novels by Javier Marias - read some good things about the author although they are difficult to find in HK. Still searching for Vol 1 of Your Face Tomorrow.

0f11f1e7.jpg

Present from my nephew. It is a stress relief toy - looks like a crap and is called a "throwing crap". Supposed to bring good luck according the Japanese on the box and is a chocolate scented!

946c95ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back