Chord Mojo
Oct 14, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #32 of 46
  I think it is a bit early to say that this DAC-AMP (quite a typical product) will be a game changer until someone has heard it. The Hugo changed the game in bringing desktop SQ to the portable game. This DAC Amp would need to come close to this sound to change the game. And also to be much less ugly.

Edit: a bit less ugly on these pics as it is smaller than I thought. Feedback not so exciting.

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2015/10/chord-electronics-mojo-portable-audios-new-talisman/

Agree. quite a bit too early. 

The size is a bit of a shock. Those pics on DAR's site give you a better perspective than the press shots. Quite small. Impressions seem very tempered - i.e. John's really holding back. Hopefully, more detailed impressions and comparisons with the likes of the various Geek Outs and even SQ of the 500-ish AKs. 

Oct 14, 2015 at 5:06 AM Post #33 of 46
  I think it is a bit early to say that this DAC-AMP (quite a typical product) will be a game changer until someone has heard it. The Hugo changed the game in bringing desktop SQ to the portable game. This DAC Amp would need to come close to this sound to change the game. And also to be much less ugly.

some people like fat women others like slim... beauty is always in the eye of the beholder & not the observer wouldn't you agree?

Oct 14, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #34 of 46

some people like fat women others like slim... beauty is always in the eye of the beholder & not the observer wouldn't you agree?

Of course, its all a matter of taste. Some have good taste, others have bad taste, it's all relative 
biggrin.gif

Of course this is just my opinion. What do I know I am just a small monkey.

Oct 14, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #40 of 46
The official link is up!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread#post_11992429

Chord Electronics will be on the linked thread and the place you'll most likely find answers to your questions. :)

Oct 14, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #43 of 46
No DAP friends.

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #45 of 46
dear chord(Mr. John Franks & Rob Watts)

can you please manufacture a chord DAP/PMP for us thirsty head-fiers who was expecting a chord dap and not a dac/amp as a game changer. i am sincerely NOT disappointed with chord mojo,in fact i am set to purchase one to add with my chord hugo.that being said i know chord makes very good high end audiophile electronics but i really would like a chord dap.hope you guys read this and maybe consider me & other head-fiers dream thirst(and there is "ALOT"). simply read all chord current threads on the shard event and chord mojo and you'll see what i am talking about. would like to see a part 2 "the shard event" same time same place next year with a game changer device from chord(chord dap/pmp). this is my 2 cent and i approve this message. hate it or love it,this is where i stand. christmas is now upon us, now i really have to buy Fiio X7 and/or onkyo DP-X1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back