Chord Mojo issue solutions thread.
Feb 12, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #917 of 1,065
Feb 12, 2019 at 11:03 AM Post #919 of 1,065
Sorry jumping in with this question but I tried finding an answer by myself and did not find it: do you know if iphone7 (ios 12.1.4) will work with Mojo connected with this cable?
I asked the seller and he does not know...
http://s.aliexpress.com/fqUfMnAF

I'm using my iPhone 7 Plus with the Mojo right now, works fine with the Apple Lighting to USB connection adapter.

Feb 13, 2019 at 12:51 AM Post #921 of 1,065
Feb 27, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #922 of 1,065
Hi--This has probably been asked and answered but when I turn on my Mojo (hooked up to either my iMac or iPhone) the power button cycles through all of the colors and just clicks off (volume lights stay lit). Am I doing something wrong, it didn't do this the first few times I used it.

Feb 27, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #924 of 1,065
In my experience that's normal. That button goes dark if there is no signal (I don't just mean zero volume, but no signal at all, for example disconnected optical cable) on the inputs.

I am connected via USB and there is signal. Device is not showing up as an option on under system preferences on my Mac either, on the phone it says "Accessory Unavailable" Device uses too much power. Any thoughts?

Feb 27, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #926 of 1,065
Why are you convinced that there is a USB signal?

Why would I not be? When I've used it before doing exactly what I'm doing now, it connected right up. Now, it doesn't matter whether it's the phone using the Lightning to USB camera adapter or the supplied cable right to the USB port in the mac. The computer doesn't see the mojo (which is new, but so is the light cycling and turning off) and I don't think the error is on the source side.

Feb 28, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #930 of 1,065
It’s just so weird to think that your Mojo might have an issue with it’s USB port, lol...
Over a hundred thousand units shipped ... very few usb failures over all. about 0.003 percent those were mostly caused by ham fisted gents forcing the connector in upside down this is quite obvious when seen under a microscope ..................... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back