Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 6, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #8,716 of 42,765
  Solved the movement/touch issue (cross my fingers)

I received the Lavri iPhone 6s to Mojo cable yesterday.  It's nicely built and looks good in red.  The connectors fit snugly into Mojo and the iPhone. I have not had a single incident of the music stopping in 24hrs.  I have moved the phone and Mojo countless times with no problems.  I have used the iPhone normally (not the phone part) with no problems.  I have touched Mojo everywhere, changed the volume,bent the cable, turned the units over, etc.  Nothing I can do causes the music to stop playing.

I think the problem was the use of the Apple CCK/USB cable  combination.  I don't know which part caused the problem nor do I care if it just stays gone.  That said, my first Apple CCK didn't work with Mojo so I am inclined to suspect the Apple adaptor (not a logically justified conclusion but that's how our minds work).  I could be one of the connectors was loose.  

My advice if you have this problem is to try another cable.  

Wow. I have exactly the opposite problem vis a vis these cables. My ipod touch works flawlessly with the Apple CCK combined with Moon Audio Black Dragon USB connector but the lavri cable is totally hit or miss in negotiating a "handshake" with my mojo. It's beautiful and well made and obviously ergonomically preferable but it's just "wonky":frowning2:

Jan 6, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #8,717 of 42,765
I've been thinking about this intermittent connection issue... where, exactly, is the loose connection actually occurring?

Jan 6, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #8,720 of 42,765
Anyone paired Jh Angie with the Mojo? Any impressions?

I'm narrowing my search to get the Angie and move on from se846.

Anyone paired it with mojo?

If you click the "Search This Thread" link at the top of this page and type in Angie, you will find many members have been impressed by this combo. Enough so, that I have a custom pair of Angie's on order. (Shout out/blessings/thanks to x Relic x for his great reviews and input!!!)

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:02 PM Post #8,722 of 42,765
I've been thinking about this intermittent connection issue... where, exactly, is the loose connection actually occurring?

One of the review members found the included short cable to be the cause of dropouts.

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #8,723 of 42,765

I'm narrowing my search to get the Angie and move on from se846.

Anyone paired it with mojo?

Read my review!!! READ IT!! I demo'd the SE846 and the treble is well behind the Angie.. IMO.

Link in my signature.......... :rolleyes:

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #8,724 of 42,765

One of the best pairings known to man. I exaggerate, but they really work well together. Clean and effortless sound. Hyperdetailed without sounding harsh at all.

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #8,727 of 42,765
Hello, this is my very first post and I'm giving it to the chord mojo thread as this truly deserves more praise. I got mine yesterday and after the long 10 hours initial charge I brought it out with my Samsung note 5 and plug in my 1964ears ADEL U8.

I'm now wondering how are the rest of you carrying it around with your phone as the DAP? It's my first DAC and I would hate myself if I dropped it along with my phone.

Click on "View All" below "Recent Images in this thread" top-right (in the PC view of the site, not the mobile site) and you'll get a visual answer to your question.  
smile.gif

Hey

Can I use the Mojo with the Bottlehead Crack? or would it be double amping?

Yes, it'll be fine. There is no issue with "double-amping" with the Mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back