Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 2, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #8,299 of 42,765
Does anyone know of a 30-pin (Apple) to USB Micro dock/cable? I prefer using my iPhone 4s as it's smaller, and keeping my iPhone 6 for everything else. 

Wasn't the apple oem cable included with the phone a 30 pin to usb?

Jan 2, 2016 at 8:12 PM Post #8,301 of 42,765
I want micro USB, not normal USB. A low profile thing that just goes into my iPhone 4s and out into micro USB, no adapters.

Look at the last picture here: http://world.taobao.com/item/44240667193.htm?fromSite=main

You can click on the 4s/micro button to order. But, I don't know if it will work. Maybe you can contact them? This is where I ordered the Lightning/micro cable, but haven't received it yet.

Jan 2, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #8,302 of 42,765
I want micro USB, not normal USB. A low profile thing that just goes into my iPhone 4s and out into micro USB, no adapters.

My reading comprehension failed for a minute there. Apologies

Jan 2, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #8,303 of 42,765
Look at the last picture here: http://world.taobao.com/item/44240667193.htm?fromSite=main

You can click on the 4s/micro button to order. But, I don't know if it will work. Maybe you can contact them? This is where I ordered the Lightning/micro cable, but haven't received it yet.

I can't believe I missed that. Thank you. 

Jan 2, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #8,304 of 42,765

The physical terminations at each end are what you are looking for, but how do we know whether this will extract the digital signal you need for the handshake to occur?

Jan 2, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #8,305 of 42,765
Just picked mine up from my local audio purveyor. Fortunately they had some left. Said they'd sold about thirty so this thing is flying off the shelves.

It's happily charging now.

Now my hunt for some decent headphones begins. I've tried to move away from IEMs recently but I may have to move back so I can make a super portable set up I can put into my man bag (appropriated mirrorless camera bag). My one requirement for IEMs is they must have detachable cables.

However if I do go full size or on ear phone shopping at least I can have a consistent source when auditioning.

Jan 2, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #8,306 of 42,765
Just picked mine up from my local audio purveyor. Fortunately they had some left. Said they'd sold about thirty so this thing is flying off the shelves.

It's happily charging now.

Now my hunt for some decent headphones begins. I've tried to move away from IEMs recently but I may have to move back so I can make a super portable set up I can put into my man bag (appropriated mirrorless camera bag).

However if I do go full size or on ear phone shopping at least I can have a consistent source when auditioning.

EL-8! :D

Jan 2, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #8,307 of 42,765

Let us know if it works!  It would be nice  to have an alternative to the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter/ USB to micro USB chain.

Jan 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #8,309 of 42,765
  I recently purchased a pair of Grado Magnum V6 (w/ Flats) and am loving it with the Mojo. What a great paring! Really loving it! 
biggrin.gif

Its nice to hear that. i love them also with my grado 80, but using it more with my 650. cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 3, 2016 at 12:25 AM Post #8,310 of 42,765
Hey guys, got my Mojo and LOVE IT!!

Only thing is, I have a cable which is a female USB to micro USB so that I can attach it to my Android phone.  I own a HTC One Google Play Edition with Android 6.0.  When I connect the unit with this adapter cable, nothing happens on the phone.  It continues to play through its own speaker.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
zambz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back