1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. DanBa

It depends on the music player of your smartphone / DAP / PC / Mac.

2. DGCFAD
    Yes the QP1R will convert DSD to PCM for the optical out, I don't know what bit rate it uses as I haven't tested it, but most likely 88.2KHz or 176.4KHz. True DSD is not possible with SPDIF.

3. beemarman

Go for the mojo.

I had the Micro and the Hugo at the same time. Loved the micro very much. It was powerful, could drive any headphones with authority and was an excellent value compared to the Hugo.

I used the Micro more than the Hugo because I was too worried about  taking the Hugo out of the house in case it got damaged or lost.  Now the mojo is out, and for the price it is I really can’t recommend the micro anymore on the basis of price and portability . The mojo is more akin to the Hugo but in a much smaller and cheaper package.

If you don’t use power hungry phones and don’t need the extra features on the Micro, then I would go for the mojo. 

4. beemarman
    Get a used AK100 if you can find one. Same size as the mojo. 

5. Bengkia369
    Already pre-ordered my Mojo, just waiting for my favourite shop to receive the item.

6. beemarman
    Got mine from Custom-cables.co.uk. I believe they must have ordered them a few days before, so had them in stock to sell on the same day it was announced. 

7. Duncan Moderator
    Thanks for confirming Bruce!

Even more awesome on the part of the QP1R then that it does that rather than bumming out :D

8. emrelights1973
    As a Owner of zx2 with z7 i was Planning to buy an Pha-3, Now i am confused a little with a good value mojo, i need an amp to drive my EU zx2 and dac/amp to use it with Mac, Pha-3 was a good match but Now, i have also an lcd2 which i can use it with both combo i guess, But i guess that i can not by pass dac of mojo to use with zx2, zx2 is too big an investment to use as a transport, what to do what to do:grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Whitigir

Buy another amp that does both DAC and amplifier ? Like continental dual ? Or sell zx2 lol

10. Duncan Moderator
    For the record, I am not affiliated with Chord, but was at their launch event yesterday, that is the first I saw or heard a MoJo...

11. drgajet
    I'm so jealous, I have to wait till they hit the states. C'mon Drew, stash some in your suitcase and get here already.

Jim

sheldaze and ksb643 like this.
  12. piercer

I bought mine from cutom cable uk straight after the announcement - they had 8 available. It's just shipped :) Really good service.

13. Duncan Moderator
    Looking forward to your impressions versus AK380 :)

14. TokenGesture
    Surely it plays ALAC?

15. EH-Yeon
    mobile01-6340999699ac1445f1cf4633fcae3bee.jpg

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last