Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 17, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #31,802 of 42,765
Hi all.

I am trying to get a bit more info for current iOS users experiencing a few audio drop outs with the iPhone. Could anyone possibly test this please? Put your phone into airplane mode then reboot? Would like to check if it still occurs ty.

Apr 17, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #31,803 of 42,765
Hi all.

I am trying to get a bit more info for current iOS users experiencing a few audio drop outs with the iPhone. Could anyone possibly test this please? Put your phone into airplane mode then reboot? Would like to check if it still occurs ty.

Bump. I'm about to order Fiio's L19 (lightning to micro USB) that has traditionally worked for users. But with the recent updates, I don't want to waste $30.

Apr 18, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #31,804 of 42,765
can anyone recommend a USB C to micro OTG cable for use with Cayin N3 to Mojo, I have had a look in the 3rd post but they all seem to be B to micro?  Id prefer very short 10cm or so and ideally silver.  I have asked pennon already but they don't do one.

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #31,805 of 42,765
  can anyone recommend a USB C to micro OTG cable for use with Cayin N3 to Mojo, I have had a look in the 3rd post but they all seem to be B to micro?  Id prefer very short 10cm or so and ideally silver.  I have asked pennon already but they don't do one.

I dont think you need an OTG cable. I am just using a straight usb-c to usb-micro. Though I cannot point you in the direction of a short cable, I think the one I ended up with was about 3 feet long.

What you might want to do is find a short cable and get a usb-c adapter.

Apr 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #31,807 of 42,765
  oh right ok, I might start looking.  I already have the short cable with an adapter but it cuts out with the slightest movement.  Thanks

The shortest USB C to Micro USB cable that I've come across, is this one - http://ultimumvitae.com/Details/B01AHQQGUE/HomeSpot-8-20cm-USB-31-Short-Type-C-Cable-Type-C-Male-to-Micro-USB-Male-USB-20-Reversible-Hi-Speed-f

EDIT: It's also on Amazon - https://smile.amazon.com/Adapter-HomeSpot-MacBook-Chromebook-Oneplus/dp/B01AHQQGUE

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #31,808 of 42,765

I bought some off Ebay that are right angled from china for 6 bucks shipped works great with my M1/Mojo. I will link later or you can check out the M1 thread.

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #31,809 of 42,765

I ordered a generic usb-c otg cable from Ebay for less than 2€, works great with my Nexus 5X.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #31,810 of 42,765

I have the 4" right-angled cable from eBay as well as a 6" straight-connector cable from Monoprice. I'm happy to dig up the links if you're interested.

However, I recently bought a type C to micro cable from Forza Audioworks and I'm extremely pleased with it. I no longer use the other cables. http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=98

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:56 PM Post #31,813 of 42,765
  thanks picked up the 4" from ebay.  I like the forza cable but quite expensive.

Yea quite expensive. That's why I went through the cheaper cables first 
regular_smile .gif

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #31,814 of 42,765
  Yea quite expensive. That's why I went through the cheaper cables first 
regular_smile%20.gif

I'm a DIY guy... I can build a Toxic Cables Silver cabled version for much, much cheaper.  I actually built my Coax cable out of Toxic Cables SPC. Works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back