Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Aug 11, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #21,121 of 42,765
This is something that I've read a lot on head-fi that people use headphones at work, and I find this flabbergasting. This is an absolute no no in every company I've worked for, and I agree with the policy. I want my team's mind on the work, and not on what they're listening to.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.  Your method of having *your* "mind on the work" can, and most likely will, differ from someone else's.  In the profession I work in (software development), blocking out distractions through headphones is common.  I don't tell my directs how to work.  When I used to code, headphones helped me focus.  All I care about is that, at the end of the day, quality results are produced.

I'd never work for a company where I wasn't allowed to work the way that I work the best, which ultimately is sometimes with headphones on so I don't have to listen to the inane babble most other people like to spout during the course of a work day.

This exactly.

Aug 11, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #21,123 of 42,765
I'd never work for a company where I wasn't allowed to work the way that I work the best, which ultimately is sometimes with headphones on so I don't have to listen to the inane babble most other people like to spout during the course of a work day.

Good for you. The company I work for requires us to wear Sennheiser headphones at all times but we can't play music on them. Seems they want us to focus on all those airplanes calling us 24/7.
Anyway, I LOVE the Mojo and I look forward to getting one of those modules to connect my CCK and listen to some music when I'm not working.

Aug 11, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #21,124 of 42,765
How to get maximum performance from JRiver Media Center 22-Parameter settings for CHORD MOJO with detail explanation:

kindly refer attached word document. 

I prepare this document after referring Jriver help document and doing self-experiment with several listening tests. I use PC with Jriver+CHORD mojo+HDVA600+HD800S.
So I hope this will very helpful for anyone who plan to use MOJO with Jriver.

Note for admin/moderator: If you think this is really important pls share this, location where any one can easily find. 

Note 2: if anyone need any clarification,pls PM me. 

Aug 12, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #21,126 of 42,765
  Can someone confirm which LowePro case fits well with the Mojo?  I saw one post mention the Santiago 10 and another mention the Santiago 20.

Thanks.

The 10 may be a bit of a snug fit. The 20 should be able to hold the mojo + a cable.

Aug 12, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #21,127 of 42,765
How to get maximum enjoyment from the Mojo... Take it on a road trip to some epic scenery...

This is true Mobile Joy! I've taken it about 2000km so far, dropped it and added some scars, but it just keeps bringing it! Truly incredible audio on the go!

About 1300 km more to go!

Aug 12, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #21,128 of 42,765
I
I tend to agree with you on this. If a company lives by producing products that come from ideas that those in the business can think up. Music is agreat way of clearing the mind to allow those inspirational thoughts come to the front of your brain so that you can work on them or in my case argue with Rob about them :nerd:

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #21,129 of 42,765
How to get maximum enjoyment from the Mojo... Take it on a road trip to some epic scenery...

This is true Mobile Joy! I've taken it about 2000km so far, dropped it and added some scars, but it just keeps bringing it! Truly incredible audio on the go!

So beautiful, wow luck you :)

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #21,130 of 42,765

wow man, taking the walk with that scenery with mojo and my favorite track? priceless. :D

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #21,132 of 42,765
And the Mojo is back on Massdrop...hopefully these have their serial numbers laser-engraved. 
beerchug.gif

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/chord-mojo-portable-dac-amp

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #21,133 of 42,765
Hi , can any one help me to find ans for below question.

Let say we are going to connect mojo to pc using usb cable.in such case audio stream goes to mojo from pc. Can you pls let me know , at that situation mojo internally do error correction and retransmission ( acknowledge base data transmission) or just get data from pc and process( not doing acknowledge base data transmission)?

Aug 12, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #21,134 of 42,765
Hi , can any one help me to find ans for below question.

Let say we are going to connect mojo to pc using usb cable.in such case audio stream goes to mojo from pc. Can you pls let me know , at that situation mojo internally do error correction and retransmission ( acknowledge base data transmission) or just get data from pc and process( not doing acknowledge base data transmission)?
if you are using the chord windows driver, the bad packets get resent. For other operating systems and drivers, there is no resend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back