Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Aug 12, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #21,151 of 42,765
Personally, I doubt any British or USA-based supplier would be so foolish as to put their supply at risk - Mojo is too easy to sell in good numbers for them to risk losing that line of business.

My guess is the Mojo Massdrop may end up folding, but only time will tell.

In the meantime, those of us who own legitimate Mojos have the initial Chord module just around the corner, to look forward to
beerchug.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #21,152 of 42,765
Personally, I doubt any British or USA-based supplier would be so foolish as to put their supply at risk - Mojo is too easy to sell in good numbers for them to risk losing that line of business.

In the meantime, those of us who own legitimate Mojos have the initial Chord module just around the corner, to look forward to :beerchug:  

What's the chord module? The extender piece?

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #21,153 of 42,765

What's funny is -- both Chord and Massdrop are actively involved on this forum. I wish they'd just have a "public" talk right in front of us, so we can see what the deal is.
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #21,154 of 42,765
Please recommend a solid reputable online dealer in the USA, thank you!

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #21,157 of 42,765

What's funny is -- both Chord and Massdrop are actively involved on this forum. I wish they'd just have a "public" talk right in front of us, so we can see what the deal is.
biggrin.gif

Oh, I've no desire to see any public arguing. JF has made his official standpoint clear on both occasions Massdrop have listed Mojo.

The only thing of any casual curiosity to me is why Massdrop seem to be so staggeringly unprofessional as to twice list a product without the common personal or professional courtesy of first liasing with the manufacturer of the product, before doing so. It beggars belief. 
blink.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #21,158 of 42,765
The only thing of any casual curiosity to me is why Massdrop seem to be so staggeringly unprofessional as to twice list a product without the common personal or professional courtesy of first liasing with the manufacturer of the product, before doing so. It beggars belief. 
blink.gif

Money?

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #21,159 of 42,765
I also recommend TTVJ the man is professional, has great communication and delivers as promised. I've purchased all my AK players and Mojo from him.

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #21,160 of 42,765
I didn't realize TTVJ sold the Mojo or i would have bought mine from him! I have been giving TTVJ business for over 10 years now...

Oh, I've no desire to see any public arguing. JF has made his official standpoint clear on both occasions Massdrop have listed Mojo.

blink.gif

They are kind of a mess. Also questionable practices like this (selling stuff the manafacturers, in this case Chord, does not approve of and letting the drop stay open until it's explicitly called out and takedown requested) I have even seen times the manafacturers don't have the resources to have the drop removed from Massdrop and are left without any option except being forced to not be able to honor those warranties. Then the buyers are upset because they have no warranty, the company is upset because they have a big group of dissatisfied customers, and in the end the only ones who really came out on top has to be Massdrop and who their supplier is. This was a huge problem and led to the eventual shutdown of the entire "E-cigarette" drop category & disbanding of the staff who ran that department. IMO it deserves public questioning. It's not like it's the first, second, fifth time Massdrop has done this, it must be in the hundreds if not thousands currently, there is no excuse for allowing this sort of behavior. I have also seen on other message boards people would refuse to give certain distributors business because they were known to supply Massdrop with products against the company's explicit word not to do so.

Aug 12, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #21,163 of 42,765
I am listening to LCD-4 directly through Chord Mojo. This little thing is amazing! Not only that it drives them well...LCD-4 sounds really good with it. I am gathering my jaw from the floor right now. I think that Mojo is one of the greatest technological achievements I've heard in audio so far...

Aug 12, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #21,164 of 42,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back