1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. discord76
    I would like to try a Jitterbug on my PC.

2. Traveller
    Same here (original 225s) and I have to admit that my favorite open cans are slightly bloated and the mids are too forward... [​IMG] It pretty much took the Mojo to come to this conclusion...

cirodts likes this.
  3. cirodts
    Now with the mojo the sound is more balanced and the midle are not invasive?

4. Traveller
    I have one, never considered using it with my phone, most likely because like Chord, I assumed that it would not bring much. But what the heck, I'll give it a go [​IMG] I do use it with my Notebooks for the reason you noted.

5. Traveller
    No, just the opposite, I'm afraid The Mojo revealed the weaknesses of the 225. With my older DAC (Headroom Bithead) and even with the AQ Dragonfly, it was not evident (to me) but with the Mojo it is.

cirodts likes this.
  6. x RELIC x Contributor

Yes, Rob tested the Jitterbug with the DAVE and it did make a minor improvement in SQ when he used his laptop plugged in to the wall. With the laptop running on battery power he did not hear a difference with or without the Jitterbug. So it will depend on how noisy your source is. In the end though he did emphasize it was a minor difference.

Edit: Yeah, this was already stated. Apologies.

Traveller likes this.
  7. cirodts
    many thanks for the advice.

8. Traveller
    Awesome, T4S [​IMG]
    I typically have my Notebooks plugged in (mains / AC) and run Jitterbug->USB interconnect->Mojo.

9. SearchOfSub
    Was very close to getting Ether C to pair up with Mojo but got HD800 instead. Should arrive within 3 days. Will leave impression! Happy listening :)

10. jmills8
    Lacks bass.

11. Paulus XII
    Hey, just got a Sony Xperia E5 and the Mojo is not working with it (Android 6). (...)

12. jmills8
    You tried the Onkyo app?

13. x RELIC x Contributor

No USB OTG with the Xperia E5.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/sony-xperia-e5-3538?site=classic

image.png

14. Paulus XII

Will this be permanent?

15. x RELIC x Contributor

I dunno. Just did a quick Google search for you.