1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. catalystcc
    A second forthcoming module that will obviate the need for ​
    any
    physical connection between smartphone and Mojo​

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/03/chord-electronics-extend-mojo-at-canjam-socal-2016/

With AptX maybe?

2. Signal2Noise
    ^
    Fingers crossed the aforementioned unmentionable "second" module comes complete with a nifty touch screen and dual micro-SDcard slots.

3. x RELIC x Contributor

Second module is supposed to be a Bluetooth accessory. Third is supposed to be the SD accessory with screen. Not sure about the dual slots or touchscreen. That info hasn't been released at all.

4. jmills8
    On Onkyo app I cant find my music.

5. brent75
    Did you click on the FAQ button in the app? It visually shows you how to connect to iTunes and manage your music. It's just drag and drop + syncing. Super easy! (and I'm definitely not tech savvy)

6. Mediahound

Do you use the up-sampling mode in the app?

7. Mojo ideas
    Hi as long as the unit is definitely switched off it will hold its charge for many months

8. Mojo ideas
    very nice but who should be prepared for the price. We've done seriously wicked drop tests on our new case with Mojos inside all were unmarked. People do definitely drop Mojos I swapped out a unit for a guy in Korea last week the drop had put such a cleft in in the front that I was worried his battery might be damaged.

9. Mojo ideas
    Balance operation is a fix for problems we don't have. We have no substrate noise and we have plenty of output swing. Single ended done right is far better than a balanced design far less distortion.

10. analogmusic

Hello Mr Franks, I don't ever plan to drop my Chord Mojo, but accidents do happen. I dropped my Hugo once accidentally and there is a tiny dent, but it is working fine.

other than the battery, the electronics inside the Mojo, all are fine after your drop tests? And what about the battery?

Cheers

11. jmills8
    OTG Copper Silver plated.

20160405_140157.jpg

20160405_150615.jpg

OTG Silver Gold plated

20160405_140149.jpg

12. music4mhell
    Link to purchase this cable please ?

13. jmills8
    Im in Hong Kong, look up ec shop on FB or ecshop256a@gmail.com

14. audi0nick128
    Alternativly for Europeans there are copper/silver OTG cables from Forza audio works. The 30cm silver copper is 65€.
    BTW the cables are from Poland... Not from St. Pauli, Hamburg :D