Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
May 21, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #4,366 of 10,527
Does it happen on both outputs?
Strangely the issue seems to be almost gone since I swapped my headphones earpads from L to R, but there is still a minor difference (still in the Left channel).
I tried with my own custom earbuds I made and I didn't see any difference from L and R outputs this time.
So I guess is then a minor channel sound output difference from my brand new ATH-MSR7b headphones then.
Everything is good from my unit then
Thanks for your inputs guys :)

*edit*: just figured out it was a pad seal issue from my headphones, the R side seems to have a bit less seal than the L one providing this imbalance issue. MSR7b is very sensitive to that, some people seems to have this issue aswell.

Last edited:
May 21, 2022 at 8:21 PM Post #4,368 of 10,527
My Mojo arrived yesterday! After 10 weeks waiting. Sounds great with my iPad so far, but my iPhone doesn’t work ;( Tried it with the Fiio lightning to C and with another one. Both cable work fine on my other dongle DAC. Any ideas?
Try cleaning out the lightning socket in your phone with compressed air. I’d ended up with a little lint in there from being in my pocket, and it had a negative impact when trying to connect to some things (like the Mojo 2). But it still happily charged and connected to my MacBook Pro.

May 21, 2022 at 11:30 PM Post #4,372 of 10,527
Hope so and Id rather see his measurements than what ASR have put up.
Agreed. And at least he provides some subjective listening impressions.

How do you "review" audio gear without giving your impressions of the sound? Makes no sense to me.

I may not agree with every subjective review, but at least it gives me an indication of what the reviewer values, and how their subjective opinions align with mine.

Last edited:
May 22, 2022 at 2:41 AM Post #4,376 of 10,527
I need a help with power supply for the Mojo/Mojo 2.

I'm planning to get the iFi PowerX (12V,2A) for my RME DAC and was wondering if it would charge the Mojo and Mojo 2 without any issues. If someone has this please do help me out. Thanks.
Mojo has micro USB for charging, power x don't fit unless you use a converter adapter.

May 22, 2022 at 6:30 AM Post #4,378 of 10,527
I need a help with power supply for the Mojo/Mojo 2.

I'm planning to get the iFi PowerX (12V,2A) for my RME DAC and was wondering if it would charge the Mojo and Mojo 2 without any issues. If someone has this please do help me out. Thanks.
Mojo is 5v and proposed charger is 12v. You would need the 5v model of charger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back