Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 7, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #22,366 of 42,765
Hi guys,

I'm gonna connect a USB B end to Mojo Charge Port and the other end to a USB C charger. Is there D.C. priority within the charging port of the mojo since USB C port is reversible.

Regards Wayne

I don't understand how you can do this, the USB-B is much larger than the Mojo charge port which required USB-Micro.

Sep 7, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #22,369 of 42,765
Polarity should be preserved but be warned that many USB-C cables are substandard and are melting. Be sure to get a good one.

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #22,370 of 42,765
i placed my order from Dyson cable since Aug-22 for the 3.5mm to coaxial, and they never replied since then

i strongly suggest that such a seller should not even be mentioned in post number 3

I will give that seller a week to reply otherwise I will dispute my order with paypal

what a bad customer service at least they should reply to an email

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #22,371 of 42,765
The issue about Dyson Audio was brought to Mython's attention on August 18 and, he immediately placed a few warning messages on the 3rd Post, advising future buyers not to place any order with Dyson Audio until further notice. And after a few days, he went ahead and removed all reference to Dyson Audio from the 3rd Post.

I have also recommended the cable in the past to many members here and my apologies for anyone who took my advice and placed the order, but have not heard back from Dyson Audio. I have removed all references to Dyson Audio from all my posts as well.

SoundEq, yes I think you may want to file a dispute to get your money back.

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #22,372 of 42,765
i placed my order from Dyson cable since Aug-22 for the 3.5mm to coaxial, and they never replied since then

i strongly suggest that such a seller should not even be mentioned in post number 3

I will give that seller a week to reply otherwise I will dispute my order with paypal

what a bad customer service at least they should reply to an email

I have placed my order on the 3rd of August and had only received my cable today. I had to send a chaser email and shortly after, received a email about cable being shipped. Not sure what happend but throughout there was not conversation.

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #22,374 of 42,765
How well is the Chord Mojo case holding up? Is there any rattling and is the case prone to scratches?

No rattling in my case. It resists scratches to a good extent with regular usage. But keys and other sharp objects can leave very minor to visible scratches.

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #22,375 of 42,765
I know this has probably been discussed, forgive me.

Q: Anyone here sell their Hugo after hearing the Mojo? I've PM'd a couple of Head-fi members who were selling their Hugo and asked what they were going to replace it with, if anything...they both said they preferred the Mojo to the Hugo.

Anyone else?

Sep 7, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #22,376 of 42,765
I'm still keeping an eye on the Dyson cable situation, and I'm still hoping the guy who runs it will get his act together, and provide good customer service, again, as he used to, but, in the meantime, I've removed as many links as I'm aware of, relating to Dyson, from the 3rd post.

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #22,377 of 42,765
  I'm still keeping an eye on the Dyson cable situation, and I'm still hoping the guy who runs it will get his act together, and provide good customer service, again, as he used to, but, in the meantime, I've removed as many links as I'm aware of, relating to Dyson, from the 3rd post.

Have i missed something?

Dyson have always provided decent cables and good prices, i have had few from them.

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #22,378 of 42,765
when you listen to mojo  you enjoy every bit of bit but when yo listen to hugo you know what you were missing in mojo. hugo is more neutral and dynamic to my ears . in fact it is more enjoyable than mojo for me.

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #22,379 of 42,765

Have i missed something?

Dyson have always provided decent cables and good prices, i have had few from them.

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/21420#post_12798871

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #22,380 of 42,765
Has anyone listened to the New Focal Elear with the Chord Mojo? I am considering this purchase as my last Audiophile Purchase for the next 12/18months.

Tyll's review on the new Focals and Ethers, suggest they offer a Game changing Value Proposition. Also here in the UK we get a sensible price on the Focals as they are from France/no import tax and other associated profit uplifts.
So £800 for the Elear is competitive compared to Hifiman here.

The Elear is starting to get mentioned on the DAVE thread. http://www.head-fi.org/t/766517/chord-electronics-dave/3780#post_12744052
Overall it seems that not many people have yet been able to demo the Focal headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back