Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #6,976 of 42,765
  Question: how loud does the Mojo actually go?

Can be very loud, but is highly dependent upon the HP's you're using. 

Dec 16, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #6,979 of 42,765
Sorry yes, that's what I was referring to in my first sentence. I only get like 6-7 hours of use.
I can confirm that the A series work with the OTG adapter too.

Ahh I see... Yeah I'm not sure why it's claimed 10. I most likely am hitting half that at 5 pretty much from the start.

Dec 16, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #6,980 of 42,765
  That's a relief! It's 11 or nothing.

biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #6,981 of 42,765
  If the player does not switch sample rate its fine. But I had this from Matt at Chord last night (he is production director and tests all our digital products with all OS):

"Of course it only happens when you first play a track or the sample rate changes and only happens if the track has been mastered with no lead in. Some devices fix sample rate so you don't get a problem. 

I don't know if you want to post this as I'm struggling to get this info out via other routes but on J River Media Center you can insert a configurable amount of silence at the beginning of the track in the settings menu. Now for people who prefer to use Foobar you can do the same thing but you need an additional component called affix silence which can be downloaded from this link. 

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_dsp_silence

You then just set the pre or post silence in ms. I tried with 500ms pre silence and 0ms post and it worked well."

Rob

Unfortunately the issue persists when listening on iOS devices through the CCK.  Is it unrealistic to expect a driver fix for iOS devices, since we are limited from adding silence padding?

(Apologies if this has already been addressed.)

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #6,983 of 42,765
It can put out 4volts, which is as much as the Lotoo PAW Gold. Unless you want to go deaf or own a pair of Hifiman HE-6s I don't think you will short of volume.

Actually it can output 5.3Vrms (and I believe it does 7V peak). Lots of power.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #6,986 of 42,765
Just got an e-mail from the retailer, the JitterBug is out of stock so it won't be delivered until early January. Pretty pissed off as they were showing stock when I paid! Bummer...

I wouldn't be so pissed. I had the jitterbug and returned it. It does give a little bit more refinement and soundstage did seem to get wider but it was at the cost of me not being able to get closer to the performance. It took way resolution.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #6,987 of 42,765
Hey guys,

When it is charging, does the white light stays on for 3 seconds, then turns off for 3 seconds and repeats?

Or should the white light stay on always when charging.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #6,989 of 42,765
White light stays on until fully charged (it will be off).

Thanks,

Mine just blinks (but blinks in 3 seconds)... so 3 seconds white light, then 3 seconds no light and so on.

I pulled it out and connect it to listen and its blue light. Not sure what the slow blinking means.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #6,990 of 42,765

White light stays on until fully charged (it will be off).

Thanks,

Mine just blinks (but blinks in 3 seconds)... so 3 seconds white light, then 3 seconds no light and so on.

I pulled it out and connect it to listen and its blue light. Not sure what the slow blinking means.

What charger are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back