Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 8, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #6,452 of 42,765
It was the same setup.. Nothing changed. I did however try other methods with no success..

I errrrrrrrrrrr assume it is not plugged into the charging port? 

Dec 8, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #6,453 of 42,765
Just convinced my cousin to buy one LOL

Well looks like our family has 3 Mojos now.

Dec 8, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #6,454 of 42,765
In the eq settings in Onkyo HF, the "HD" eq setting enables eq'd output at 64 bits. Does that mean 64 bits in the sense of 16/24/32 bit or 128/256/320 bit?

Dec 8, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #6,456 of 42,765
I just cant get over this little box the call MOJO.

I am sitting in my office with a relatively modest setup... ak120 / mojo and some Sennheiser momentum 2 over ears... I am listening to Marcus Mumford sing on his "Road to Red Rocks" CD and you can literally hear every breath he takes, every strum of that banjo is pronounced... everything just sounds alive and how it is meant to be.

I don't think I have ever been so in love with a piece of audio equipment before, and I have owned a bunch lol

ok... ok... enough gushing, but if you don't own one yet, my question would be why not ???

dgcrane

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #6,457 of 42,765
Quote:

I'm actually confused by what Rob Watts has written. It appears to contradict what John Franks 'Mojo Ideas' wrote in post 3858 on page 258. http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info/3855
Quote, "Hello sorry for not posting sooner Yes we've shipped many thousands of units and we have had a very few well under ten with this problem it's due to a regulator issue on some early units. Naturally we soon altered the process and have solved this issue but there are a few out there please take it in for an immediate replacement. John E. Franks."

I was confident that if a Mojo was noisy when charging it could be sent for repair. I thought it would be kinder for me as a customer  to simply send it to Chord. Rather than return it to the retailer and have them ship it back to Chord. (If you know what I mean.)

I intend to permanently fix a battery bank onto the Mojo to increase its mobility, so that does sound quite concerning. Given that a number of people in the present report having the issue with some Mojos, while some of those same people also report of not having the issue with other units, and an official from Chord also having reported that such symptoms are anomalies and not the norm, make it seem very like a QC issue (either on Chord's part, or a supplier's part). 

@Chord: If this problem pops up, does Chord offers a fix under warranty? As a future customer I just need the assurance that I'm in good hands. :)

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #6,458 of 42,765
I just cant get over this little box the call MOJO.

I am sitting in my office with a relatively modest setup... ak120 / mojo and some Sennheiser momentum 2 over ears... I am listening to Marcus Mumford sing on his "Road to Red Rocks" CD and you can literally hear every breath he takes, every strum of that banjo is pronounced... everything just sounds alive and how it is meant to be.

I don't think I have ever been so in love with a piece of audio equipment before, and I have owned a bunch lol

ok... ok... enough gushing, but if you don't own one yet, my question would be why not ???

dgcrane

Aren't you glad you didn't have to buy an ak380/240/modded ak/zx2 to get TOTL sound? $599, what a bargain.

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #6,459 of 42,765

@Chord: If this problem pops up, does Chord offers a fix under warranty? As a future customer I just need the assurance that I'm in good hands. :)

Chord are not a 'fly-by-night' company.

As has already been discussed in this thread, if there are any legitimate production issues, Chord and their dealers will take very good care of you; rest assured of that.

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #6,460 of 42,765

As has already been discussed in this thread, if there are any legitimate production issues, Chord and their dealers will take very good care of you; rest assured of that.

Everyone ehise had a problem has been taken care of. The inventors were in this thread telling people to send them back and that the company would take care of it.

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #6,461 of 42,765
iOS 9.2 has just been released. Wondering if any brave souls out there using the Lavricable have upgraded. If it is working with 9.2, Konstantin will get another order!!

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #6,462 of 42,765
  iOS 9.2 has just been released. Wondering if any brave souls out there using the Lavricable have upgraded. If it is working with 9.2, Konstantin will get another order!!

Thanks for the heads up... Downloading...

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #6,463 of 42,765

Haha good call.

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #6,464 of 42,765

Very tempted to buy a Mojo or perhaps a stronger umbrella. 
angry_face.gif

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #6,465 of 42,765
Have been messing around with the Mojo mated to the Cavalli Liquid Carbon and it's stupid-good (as Warren would say) for $599 x 2.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/762722/cavalli-audio-liquid-carbon-now-available/1125#post_12145342

Users who are viewing this thread

Back