Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 3, 2015 at 3:35 AM Post #6,167 of 42,765
Yes it will be overkill if i use it as daily basis..but i'm planning to use mojo only at home for more critical listening.

When on the go i just grap the onkyo..

But i still waiting for who has been comparing between pioneer and onkyo

Dec 3, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #6,168 of 42,765
Yes, the Chord Mojo is in a totally different league than the Oppo HA-2.  Certainly well worth the upgrade.
Yeah, no comparison.

Thanks guy, can't wait to get this in my hand, or let's say ears!

I find the ha 2 really good already and not sure it's possible to sound any better, but if it does, I surely can't wait...

Dec 3, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #6,169 of 42,765
Anyone used this adhesive sheet for your Mojo - AK100 stack?

http://www.oyaide.com/ENGLISH/AUDIO/products_category/headphone_earphone_cbl/pg751.html

I'm worried that it won't stick to Mojo.

Dec 3, 2015 at 6:51 AM Post #6,170 of 42,765
Hi guys,

I''m having a slight issue (could be non issue) with the Mojo and that is the battery life.
For the past week and a half, I have used it sparingly (an hour or so a day) and it'll go flat in around 3-4 days. Recharged to full (LED light goes off) and today, it just went completely flat after 20 mins (blinking red then shutdown) after only about 4 hours usage with a 3 day gap till today.
Has anyone had similar usage patterns or up time? I know most ppl get about 8-9 hours but it seems mine isn't anywhere close to that.
Although I've only charged it to full twice, but I would like some opinions. Thank you in advance.

Cans driven: K7XX and Earwerkz Supra (50 / 50)
Music files: Mostly flac and mp3s
Source: USB via PC

p/s: Managed to test it out with the HE1000 today at a shop and it's able to drive them with authority volume wise. SQ wise, soundstage is a little smaller and the airiness, separation and details are a smidgen lower than when I first auditioned them with a proper desktop setup. However, if we're looking at it from a value perspective, the Mojo is just downright awesome and for it to put out SQ from such a small package is just insane. Chord has over achieved with their Mojo.

Dec 3, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #6,171 of 42,765
  Anyone used this adhesive sheet for your Mojo - AK100 stack?

http://www.oyaide.com/ENGLISH/AUDIO/products_category/headphone_earphone_cbl/pg751.html

I'm worried that it won't stick to Mojo.

I`ve used that to hold my AK120ii and Ratoc KE-3 and it was far too powerful - people who have more experience with it than I told me I should have cut it in half and used only that.  If the Mojo`s surface is smooth, not textured, it will cement it to your AK no problem.  I had to use a plastic pancake-flipper and a lot of patience to get it to let go  . . . . 
It is great, btw.  

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #6,172 of 42,765

I`ve used that to hold my AK120ii and Ratoc KE-3 and it was far too powerful - people who have more experience with it than I told me I should have cut it in half and used only that.  If the Mojo`s surface is smooth, not textured, it will cement it to your AK no problem.  I had to use a plastic pancake-flipper and a lot of patience to get it to let go  . . . . 
It is great, btw.  

Thanks! I just ordered it. I don't want using rubber band. Both Mojo and AK100 seem too small to put 2 bands on them, only one may not strong enough.

It was my lucky day. E-earphone just emailed me that my Mojo was shipped. Around 2 weeks earlier than expected.

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #6,173 of 42,765
Thinking, thinking and thinking: To me HUGO is the better sounding gear where as mojo is just one step behind (just because of the soundstage) but honestly I have been thinking of selling HUGO as I hardly use it. 

Mojo has taken over the job of calyx M and Chord HUGO (two gears that I have great admirations). However Mojo to me managed to find a way to combine the sound of those two gears in one size. 

I think I have reached a point where I want to sale those two gears and open up some cash for a CIEM for Mojo.

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #6,174 of 42,765
  Thanks! I just ordered it. I don't want using rubber band. Both Mojo and AK100 seem too small to put 2 bands on them, only one may not strong enough.

It was my lucky day. E-earphone just emailed me that my Mojo was shipped. Around 2 weeks earlier than expected.

I just noticed you are using AK100, not ii. With that squarish form factor, half of the Oyaide pad will definitely be adequate.   

I didn`t know the mojo was shipping in Japan yet - I`ll be in e-earphone tomorrow ! 

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #6,175 of 42,765

I just noticed you are using AK100, not ii. With that squarish form factor, half of the Oyaide pad will definitely be adequate.   

I didn`t know the mojo was shipping in Japan yet - I`ll be in e-earphone tomorrow ! 

It was available only in E-earphones stores, I believe. Other stores will have to wait until mid-December. E-earphone also said it will be shipped in Mid-December when I pre-ordered. Somehow they managed to get their batch of Mojo sooner :D .

Anyway, try the Shibuya store. Akihabara store has no stock :D.

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #6,176 of 42,765
  Hi All,

Let me introduce you to the PERFECT (in my opinion) companion for the MoJo. The Pioneer XDP-100R. 432GB Storage, DXD, MQA (firmware update permitting) and has a lovely UI, AND USB OTG Output.

Excellent. Hopefully be getting my Pioneer tomorrow from Phil

Dec 3, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #6,177 of 42,765
Is it ok to charge my mojo with the supplied usb and an apple charging block thing(the one people use with phones to plug into the wall).?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back