Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 13, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #4,921 of 42,765
Nov 13, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #4,922 of 42,765
Gosh Phil, that's 50 more people to be delighted with the mojo.
I am delighted with mine, it integrates with my ipad flawlessly, i play from my jriver home server remotely over wifi / jremote. I am so delighted I've just ordered a new set of headphones for using at work, upgrading from my cheap n cheerful Philips citiscape downtowns to the fidelio m1 mk11.

Nov 13, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #4,923 of 42,765

Cross of Changes is the same and came after. It practically follows on from MCMXC a.D. Quite often Cross of Changes acts like a musical reprieve of MCMXC a.D.

One track that is totally new is The Dream of the Dolphin. As it plays it makes me vaguely think, "ah, maybe just slightly pretentious lyrics". Then it gets to the last line and I nearly burst into tears.

"The Dream Of The Dolphin"
In every colour there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
"Man is the dream of the dolphin".

Anyway once more I digress from Mojo talk. I apologise folks.

You go right ahead and digress! 

We need more of these kinds of pauses....

Nov 13, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #4,924 of 42,765
Proud owner of a ZX1 Sony walkman and a mojo useing v-moda head phones. I have found the experience unbelievable giving that I listen to a very wide selection of music the mojo has taken my challange of very heavy metal to the depths of eric clapton and a wile card of time to say good bye. I have to say in all I have felt the music so much more rather than just listening to it. Will be emersing my self on a friday into a frenzy of my pure music selection.....

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #4,926 of 42,765

(My Mojo was supposed to arrive today, but because of Veterans Day, USPS is delayed a day. Should have it tomorrow and hoping it's all as everyone says.) 

@sling5s I thought you'd have yours by now.  I ordered after you (by maybe an hour), and received it yesterday.  You're gonna love it -- I do!

Nov 13, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #4,929 of 42,765
I feel, how quickly this thread updates that I just have to post to keep myself contemporary :)

Anyhow, I'm still using my Vorzuge amp in combination with the Mojo, to most this is superfluous, but it does do something positive for the Layla's, increasing soundstage and definition on the most part...

That definitely does not mean mojo is a slob, no-sir-e, I could still happily listen to it naked, however am definitely glad that someone somewhere on this thread tweaked my interest enough for me to dig out the Pure II+

Definitely made my AR M2 redundant :frowning2:

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #4,931 of 42,765
I have the HE560 too! Love it!

And oh... a delivery just arrived!  And it works!!!!  DSD playing on IOS 9 on a iphone 5s on Onkyo HF player with no CCK kit!  

Just a quick bump for this post to find out where the cable was purchased. I suspect probably on a Chinese site which I had difficulty navigating as it wasn't clear which version was being ordered. Also just to confirm Apple CCK no longer works with iOS 9 so curious as to how this one does

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #4,932 of 42,765
  @sling5s I thought you'd have yours by now.  I ordered after you (by maybe an hour), and received it yesterday.  You're gonna love it -- I do!

Just came in the mail this afternoon. Charging now. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #4,933 of 42,765
Nov 13, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #4,934 of 42,765
Just a quick bump for this post to find out where the cable was purchased. I suspect probably on a Chinese site which I had difficulty navigating as it wasn't clear which version was being ordered. Also just to confirm Apple CCK no longer works with iOS 9 so curious as to how this one does

I was using mojo with cck and iphone 5s on ios9. Curious as to what you mean by that :)

Using my mojo with nexus 5x at the moment. Very happy. Using USB hub with mojo and USB stick at the moment for space. Bit of a pain but works well and means I can stick with the nexus which makes me happy.

My note 4 was more seemless however it is too big as a phone for me and I got sick of the music stutters and pops when the screen was off.
No such issues with the nexus.

Can either play music direct from the USB via android at 16/44. Or choose to copy albums (very quickly) to internal storage and play via uapp. It's a shame nexus won't mount the USB like my note 4 as I could play via uapp directly from USB on my note.

Currently waiting on a more compact split cable for my setup to pull it from a stack back to a single unit, but this is how it looks at the moment lol.

I do have a seagatw wireless hard drive which works well enough directly with uapp and keeps things to a minimum as I can keep it in my laptop bag out of sight but the rf noise was annoying.

That is another thing, I am getting much less interference with the nexus than I did on the note, but it is still enough to spoil the music.

Nov 13, 2015 at 5:26 PM Post #4,935 of 42,765
I was using mojo with cck and iphone 5s on ios9. Curious as to what you mean by that
smily_headphones1.gif

Same here, Wyd4.  I wanted to be sure I was using the latest update and confirmed my iPhone 6+ is running 9.1 and playing nicely through the Mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back