Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #4,486 of 42,765
  On my unit 2 out of the 3 balls seem to be rubbing when they rolls. As a result, the balls gets more and more scratched. Some scratches are very light while the other are a bit deeper as you can see  on the picture below. A bit annoying... Is it the same on yours?

Blue balls?

edit: damn beat me to it
I think he has a case of blue balls !

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #4,488 of 42,765
  On my unit 2 out of the 3 balls seem to be rubbing when they rolls. As a result, the balls gets more and more scratched. Some scratches are very light while the other are a bit deeper as you can see  on the picture below. A bit annoying... Is it the same on yours?

I personally think it would be nice if the frosted surface on those balls eventually wear out to become polished and transparent.
That would show how much you love playing with your Mojo's balls.

Nov 8, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #4,489 of 42,765
in device settings, it's the second option. Event style wasapi is now the default, but it can be disabled by ticking option 2. It's probably left unchecked but worth making sure.

Yeah I checked... it wasn't checked. But thanks!

Nov 8, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #4,492 of 42,765
Do we really need multiple posts with ball jokes? Let's move on please.

Nov 8, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #4,494 of 42,765
Any recommendations for a 3.5 mm cable or splitter if I were to use the Mojo with a fixed output to a headphone amp? I have a Liquid Carbon on the way, although I've been very impressed with the Mojo on its own. I don't want to break the bank on a cable.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #4,496 of 42,765
  Is Moon Audio still on back order? Anyone know the wait for those ordering now?

I've been [patiently] waiting two weeks now.  Latest I've seen is they expect the next shipment mid-November.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #4,498 of 42,765

Thanks. Two weeks sounds reasonable. But I hope that's the case for those just placing their order now. 

According to their website, the 3rd batch hasn't sold out yet, so someone getting an order in now could conceivably get theirs in a week, or so.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #4,499 of 42,765
Any recommendations for a 3.5 mm cable or splitter if I were to use the Mojo with a fixed output to a headphone amp? I have a Liquid Carbon on the way, although I've been very impressed with the Mojo on its own. I don't want to break the bank on a cable.

I'm going to start with this http://www.amazon.com/CARDAS-Audiophile-Interconnect-Adapter-Mini-Plug/dp/B00EY9ZJAE
between my Mojo and LC...but so far only have the cable, so not very satisfying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back