Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Mar 22, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #38,371 of 42,765
Wirral waiting for your review of your mojo and your v moda headphones, don’t worry about the folk who may stare at you with them on outside, they’re probably unemployed and jealous of them and they may want to rob them from you.

Keep power walking, it might stop them from catching up with you.

Hope you like the new case when it arrives, I find it tacky and cheap, but thats because I buy expensive handbags as my part time hobby.
I think the official Mojo case is excellent. Maybe I am tacky and cheap....

Mar 22, 2019 at 8:06 PM Post #38,372 of 42,765
I think the official Mojo case is excellent. Maybe I am tacky and cheap....

Maybe, possibly I dunno, I’ve never met ya so it would be rude of me to prejudge but,

I’m just here because I like wirral gal’s and the words “Picture, Big, The and Missing”.

Todays post was brought to you by the letters P, Q and the number 2.

Seek and ye shall find.

Mar 23, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #38,374 of 42,765
Just got the original mojo case (plenty on ebay around ~60 dollars). There are a few alternatives out there that probably offer equally good protection, but at that price and seeing first hand how nice the fit is, I definitely recommend the original case.

Mar 23, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #38,376 of 42,765
Most places in the UK were bundling the case with Mojo for free. I dont know if this is still a thing though.
Nice, I didn't see any such bundles with distributors around my area with the official case (nor any other case).

Mar 24, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #38,381 of 42,765
Anyone using an additional amp with their Mojo. Like the battery powered ALO CV5 tube hybrid? Looking for impressions. Pro/Cons.

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #38,382 of 42,765
Anyone using an additional amp with their Mojo. Like the battery powered ALO CV5 tube hybrid? Looking for impressions. Pro/Cons.
Maybe I can half answer your question.
I found that using the Mojo as an input to an Arcam Solo Neo did dull the music reproduction.
Recently I find that Hugo 2 can direct drive Wharfedale Diamond, Monitor Audio Silver, and Focal Aria Speakers.
It has started me wondering whether Mojo could direct drive the Wharfedales, as computer monitors. I am not being realistic, and expecting the Mojo to drive speakers in a large room.

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #38,384 of 42,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back