Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 6, 2016 at 1:13 AM Post #26,881 of 42,765
Mojo Mojo all da way!

gXEIksf.jpg

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #26,886 of 42,765
About the  My Mojo I sent to Chord  for repair 2 months ago -intermediate update 

I have received many mails from the most Important persons of Chord Electronincs (Ceo ,Marketing Manager)
They are now working hard the solve my  problem ,I have now  great feelings enterally positives that all will be
ok , thanks to all the Head-fiers here that help me ,I have confidence that Chord will do what will be necessary
in order that  this situation never happen again

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #26,887 of 42,765
You guys should state lower tier or 2nd tier of colors. Cause there is at lease two double yellows. Also isn't ether c impedance 23. iem could easily be close to that.

Nope they are planars and need juice IEMs are not close. People who listen at double yellows with IEMs should consider checking their hearing (not trying to sound offensive)

Also there is:
[Yellow] Off (which looks a bit like double yellows)
[Yellow] [Yellow] and lastly
White [Yellow]

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #26,888 of 42,765
  About the  My Mojo I sent to Chord  for repair 2 months ago -intermediate update 

I have received many mails from the most Important persons of Chord Electronincs (Ceo ,Marketing Manager)
They are now working hard the solve my  problem ,I have now  great feelings enterally positives that all will be
ok , thanks to all the Head-fiers here that help me ,I have confidence that Chord will do what will be necessary

I hope, I do not have to wait 2 months. I have been waiting for two weeks so far.

Dec 6, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #26,891 of 42,765
Simply sublime, Mojo DAC driven by Cypher Labs Trio portable tube amp.

YuFMRmH.jpg

Dec 6, 2016 at 7:14 AM Post #26,892 of 42,765

Thanks for providing this update.
I am confident that Chord will be able to resolve your situation.
A big thumbs up for @Mojo ideas and the rest of the Chord team.

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #26,893 of 42,765
Ive started listening at those colours. Is this a safe colour for IEM's?

JVC FX woodies use dynamic drivers and are not as sensitive as many other IEMs. I own a pair of FX1100s and on CD rips from music recorded during the pre +10dB era that began in the late 80s, double yellow is loud but not too loud at all, imo.

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:40 PM Post #26,895 of 42,765
Will Chord ever make a standalone DAP?

There are a lot of folk on here waiting for the announcement at next years CES! We're all guessing what it could be with rumours of an SD card module being one. Either way, I'm thinking it would make the Mojo a DAP whatever gadget they make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back