Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 11, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #25,593 of 42,765
  I was getting ready to order my Mojo from Amazon UK... Do they deliver directly to USA addresses or do you need to set up with some kind of forwarding service?

When I've ordered internationally before, it's been direct... but there are customs fees involved. I used DHL... they will cover the fees up front and send you a bill for it. 

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #25,596 of 42,765
Will you USA folk stop taking the p1ss about the cheap pound to dollar!! LOL.
I can't even get a good deal when the rate was good due to VAT and Import duty. Bl00dy UK is not very good at letting us buy from abroad.
However every traveller that comes here from anywhere can claim the VAT back! Incredible.

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #25,597 of 42,765
  If you want to listen while charging you really need to charge it to 100% first before doing so.  This will prevent issues like what you are having.

That solved the problem, now running 12h straight.

Nov 11, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #25,605 of 42,765
After following this thread from day one (and also owning a Mojo), I find that quite a number of fellow head-fiers not impressed with the Mojo or even think its over hyped at first listen. However, a few of those have since converted over to the Mojo world because of extended listening or trialing in a more optimized listening condition.
The point in trying to put across is that, the Mojo's strengths are more subtle than most give it credit for which isn't or may not be apparent at first. The transient and micro detailing is only apparent when you go back to your transport or DAP when the Mojo is out of juice. Then there's a realization that "hey, the music "feels" different".
Well, at least that's what the Mojo has done to my perception of my music collection.
Of course YMMV :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back