Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #24,436 of 42,788
Sorry. I probably shouldn't have quoted you. I meant my comments to posters in general rather than specifically to your good self.
But yes. Back to the Mojo!

Speaking of Mojo, some say that these penguins are only doing their chores (or going for a bath) so that they can earn enough pocket money to buy their own Mojo? 
blink.gif

p.s. I think that Mython has been exceptionally patient, diplomatic and helpful to us all.
Over and out guys - time for me to take a well earned break from HF and get back to some real work! 
beerchug.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #24,437 of 42,788
Speaking of Mojo, some say that these penguins are only doing their chores (or going for a bath) so that they can earn enough pocket money to buy their own Mojo? :blink:

p.s. I think that Mython has been exceptionally patient, diplomatic and helpful to us all.
Over and out guys - time for me to take a well earned break from HF and get back to some real work! :beerchug:

You win the prize for daftest post in this thread. :wink: Agree about Mython. Also think oldgrumpyguy deserves an honorable mention for admirably keeping cool under fire.

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #24,438 of 42,788

I've seen some real **** on this forum and some messed up threads in sound science threads— but that takes it all 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing!

You ain't seen nothing yet!  

Search on forums (sports, music) where the "special snowflakes" post.  

It is common to find an 'explosion' of anger caused by a single disagreement.  This is the generation that fights over how many "likes" they have on social media and where disagreement is met with hostility.  

It is a trend that, in my estimation, is 'new' in its extremity.  

I enjoy the back and forth, and for many of us a touch older, it is how we learned.   

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #24,440 of 42,788
You win the prize for daftest post in this thread.
wink.gif
Agree about Mython. Also think oldgrumpyguy deserves an honorable mention for admirably keeping cool under fire.

Is that a non passive aggressive way of saying that I should become the Editor and chief of the rival to What HiFi - that should only be published in a secret location in the 3rd post of this thread. 
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

I have had some good fun on this thread and long may it continue in my absence. 
etysmile.gif

We should remember that we are here for the enjoyment of our hobby and not to use it as a battlefield.
wink_face.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #24,445 of 42,788
Maybe they are including the plastic extension thing?

This guy's review on Chord Electronic at RMAF says $699 for Mojo and the availability of leather case with extension cord TBD.
One can check with him, if he was on HeadFi, if the price has been hiked for 2017.
https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/03/22/canjam-socal-2016-chord-electronics-dave-tt-and-mojo/

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #24,446 of 42,788
I strongly doubt a price hike for Mojo.
As a matter of fact the German reseller I got my Mojo from dropped the price to 499€!
http://www.auditorium.de/HiFi-Sortiment/Kopfhoerer/Kopfhoererverstaerker-Sortiment/Chord-Mojo-Mobiler-DAC-Kopfhoerer-Verstaerker-schwarz.html?gclid=CjwKEAjws5zABRDqkoOniLqfywESJACjdoiGtslRlRHb3-RW-h8d4joeRJf7gSCFHaI81g_XCUXUaxoCIAHw_wcB

Cheers

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #24,447 of 42,788
I never said I didn't want it.

It's just that so many threads on head-fi get derailed by heated debate over topics unrelated to the thread they are being posted in, thus, like it or not, Sound Science genuinely is often the best place to take those debates, and one can view that with varying degrees of relief, amusement, or even, occasionally, disdain.

The fact that Sound Science does also offer some very useful unheated conversation, in its own right, is great, and that's the way it should be.

Happy days.

Back to Mojo? :beerchug:

You are making Sound Science sound very tempting. Maybe I should take a deep breath and dive in.

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #24,448 of 42,788

This guy's review on Chord Electronic at RMAF says $699 for Mojo and the availability of leather case with extension cord TBD.
One can check with him, if he was on HeadFi, if the price has been hiked for 2017.
https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/03/22/canjam-socal-2016-chord-electronics-dave-tt-and-mojo/

The article was dated 22nd March 2016, 7 months ago.
It was for CanJam Socal not RMAF.

Oct 19, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #24,450 of 42,788
Used mojo with my X5 for couple of months
I was trying to replace the setup with a single dap
But it turns out nothing I've heard can level with it
So I am considering replacing the X5

Is there any suggestion ?
Ak70 is good. Any others ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back