Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 20, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #22,966 of 42,765
  Anyone having the problem as mine? I am running on Windows 10 with the latest updates installed. 

Have already try re-install the driver but doesn't help. 
confused_face_2.gif

Yes, I always get that when I connect through any form of USB hub. I found that connecting to one of the actual motherboard USB sockets is the only way for Windows to like my Mojo.

Sep 20, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #22,967 of 42,765
Anyone else running their Mojo into a tube?

I don't know if this qualifies but I got some new headphones (Beyerdynamic t1 gen 2) and just for fun dug out my old ALO Continental with a 6111 tube in it. Using the mojo with it and the T1s is sublime. I've always enjoyed a tube sound and the continental just adds a nice bit of sweetness to the music.

Sep 20, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #22,968 of 42,765
@ people running Win 10 with the Mojo and getting Mojo not being compatible. I don't know if it will help but make sure you installed the Win drivers for your motherboard. (I had Win 10 going for a month and no problems.)

Sep 20, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #22,969 of 42,765
  @ people running Win 10 with the Mojo and getting Mojo not being compatible. I don't know if it will help but make sure you installed the Win drivers for your motherboard. (I had Win 10 going for a month and no problems.)

I was able to play Mojo from my Win 10. It is only after I install the latest Win 10 updates. My Mojo is no longer compatible anymore. 

p/s: I am using the same USB port which was working before. 

Sep 20, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #22,970 of 42,765

Yes, I always get that when I connect through any form of USB hub. I found that connecting to one of the actual motherboard USB sockets is the only way for Windows to like my Mojo.

Thanks but it doesn't help. Tried all ports but same result. 

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #22,973 of 42,765

Thanks but it doesn't help. Tried all ports but same result. 

When I get that error message it's often a problem with the connector/plug/socket, i.e. loose connection or dirt on the metal contacts etc.

You have tried the ports on the PC, how about a different cable?

Sep 21, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #22,975 of 42,765
Will try it at home in front of a audio research VT60

Thanks.I was not arguing about your cable characteristics but more about skin effect term.
Usually skin effect is the term describing the fact that when dealing with Alternative Current,the current flows mainly at the skin of your cable conductor. The higher is the frequency, the smaller is the skin depth at the outer surface of your cable.
IMHO, dealing with audio frequencies this is not preponderant.
Taking advantage of those properties, at high frequencies your cable needs care mainly at surface:such as cost efficient silver thin coat (few um).
Cheers :beers:

Sep 21, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #22,976 of 42,765
Is there any way, besides UAPP, to get streaming apps such as Deezer or Apple music to stop popping and clicking? I'm not a fan of Tidal at all, so is there a way to get the same functionality that Tidal has with UAPP through another method on Android? It's driving me insane that such an expensive product with have such a glaring over site!

Sep 21, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #22,977 of 42,765

A bit like this?
blink.gif

p.s. I like your non technical use of the word like!
wink.gif
..................... now back to work!
confused.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #22,979 of 42,765
I need a 2foot to 3foot usb OTG cable (from USA amazon) to connect to mojo, but all I find is a 1 foot or shorter

Take 3 feet USB cable (Amazon basics/monoprice/belkin or some other good brand) and connect through OTG connector and you are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back