Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jul 13, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #19,906 of 42,765
Anyone at all know about Mojo with th600?   Is it a decent pair up, does mojo power up th600 respectably?  Looking to buy tonight, I'm able to sell my 400i  and get 300$ additional as gift from in law...for my birthday and I would want th600 since people say it's very close to th900 and that it works well for electronic genres, I wonder if it's of good resolution and clarity

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #19,907 of 42,765
I just received a Mojo review unit, but unfortunately I can't seem to get it working on my LG G3 running official Android 6.0 Can anyone here confirm that they've got the Mojo working on a G3?

I was about to congratulate you but as it's a review unit, that might be a little premature...
As you are a reviewer of Audiophile gear, I won't offend you with obvious questions (such as is your OTG cable plugged in the right direction, did you install an appropriate Audio Player like UAPP, etc).
YES, it will work with a G3.
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #19,908 of 42,765
  I was about to congratulate you but as it's a review unit, that might be a little premature...
As you are a reviewer of Audiophile gear, I won't offend you with obvious questions (such as is your OTG cable plugged in the right direction, did you install an appropriate Audio Player like UAPP, etc).
YES, it will work with a G3.
biggrin.gif

Well I finally got it working, sort of.

Turns out it didn't like the micro-to-micro OTG cable that I use with my Fiio E18. Not sure why, but whatever. Got it working with a full size OTG cable and USB-to-micro cable. 

Only other problem I'm having now is that it's randomly making my phone reboot. Haven't had this issue with any other USB DAC, so not sure what's going on

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #19,909 of 42,765
Have just tried the mojo and pioneer xdp 100r today.But got on problem.When listening to tidal,the sound is not good.Its some noises/bad sound  coming out :/  im using the otg cable i got with oppo ha2.Micro usb in both ends. Anybody know what to do? 

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #19,910 of 42,765
  Have just tried the mojo and pioneer xdp 100r today.But got on problem.When listening to tidal,the sound is not good.Its some noises/bad sound  coming out :/  im using the otg cable i got with oppo ha2.Micro usb in both ends. Anybody know what to do? 

Perhaps you could be of some help here. I too am having an issue with the micro-to-micro OTG cable that came with my E18. Try using a normal OTG cable and USB-to-micro cable and see if that sorts you out

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #19,912 of 42,765
Anyone at all know about Mojo with th600?   Is it a decent pair up, does mojo power up th600 respectably?  Looking to buy tonight, I'm able to sell my 400i  and get 300$ additional as gift from in law...for my birthday and I would want th600 since people say it's very close to th900 and that it works well for electronic genres, I wonder if it's of good resolution and clarity

Mojo will be great with TH600, no doubt.
You already had 2 responses that said Mojo is great with TH900 and THX00. So why it would be different with TH600?

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #19,916 of 42,765
The mojo works fine with the ipod touch 6 gen (cck cable) and samsung s7 (otg micro usb both ends). But with pioneer xdp 100r i got bad sound from tidal :/

Glad to hear about the S7, as I'm planning to upgrade. Now I just have to decide what I want to get first, S7 or Mojo :-D

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #19,917 of 42,765
Get both :wink: i would probably get the mojo first.And then later you might end up with s8 :wink: going to town on friday,so maybe ill pick up an otg adapter.But if anyone know wich cable that would work between the pioneer and mojo,i would be very happy :D my plan is to only use the pioneer for my music :)

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #19,918 of 42,765
Get both :wink: i would probably get the mojo first.And then later you might end up with s8 :wink: going to town on friday,so maybe ill pick up an otg adapter.But if anyone know wich cable that would work between the pioneer and mojo,i would be very happy :D my plan is to only use the pioneer for my music :)

Lol, I wish haha.

About the pioneer... It's Android based, so why not use the otg cable with that?

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #19,919 of 42,765
Get both
wink.gif
i would probably get the mojo first.And then later you might end up with s8
wink.gif
going to town on friday,so maybe ill pick up an otg adapter.But if anyone know wich cable that would work between the pioneer and mojo,i would be very happy
biggrin.gif
my plan is to only use the pioneer for my music
smily_headphones1.gif

You could wait a few days, and see if the galaxy note 7 interests you - launch date just announced.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-product/mobile-phone/note-7-uk-release-date-galaxy-note-7-uk-price-samsung-note-7-spec-rumours-renders-nougat-pictures-confirmed-3585258/

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #19,920 of 42,765

Nah, I've never had an interest in the Notes. I like the size of the S7. Never been a fan of Samsung phones.. They've always just seemed to plasticy... Almost toy like. But the S7 seems like it's built much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back