CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE
Jul 17, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #14,902 of 25,909
I was mostly joking, but usually on these threads some people get offended when someone doesn't share their views (like in selling gear they own and love :p ) .
Sorry to hear about your covid woes though, hope it all works out.

Jul 17, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #14,906 of 25,909
Hi,
I would be grateful for advice on the best way to go about selling a DAVE and M Scaler.
All advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers,
G

I'm not sure where you live but here in the UK I have always found ebay is a good place to sell quality kit such as Chord. I have got some really good prices and only had £1 ebay fees by waiting for one of their fee offers.

Jul 17, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #14,908 of 25,909
Thanks for the advice. I will try eBay.
Have a great and healthy day.
Cheers

Look at the actual sold prices on ebay by using their filters or advanced search settings. That will give a good idea of where to pitch the price. For popular items such as Dave or the Mscaler I would even be tempted to be brave and sell via an auction with a 99p start price and no reserve. That normally gets my highest sale prices.

Jul 17, 2020 at 9:32 AM Post #14,909 of 25,909
Look at the actual sold prices on ebay by using their filters or advanced search settings. That will give a good idea of where to pitch the price. For popular items such as Dave or the Mscaler I would even be tempted to be brave and sell via an auction with a 99p start price and no reserve. That normally gets my highest sale prices.
Thanks for the additional advice. You are a fountain of information and I appreciate it.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back