Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced
May 4, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #316 of 1,746
My 2Qute arrived this morning. I took the time to clean the dust off of everything. Took out the AP2 w/pure power. Put in my mid 90's Maestro interconnects. I have not used interconnects for near the whole life of my signature conductor. My pc with AP2 is all I have needed since I don't use a cd player.

Is the light supposed to remain bright after disabling the unit in the windows play back devices?

May 5, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #318 of 1,746
Should receive a loner qute2 tomorrow to audition. Already have the black chord hugo to compare. Interested in the improved hd usb input. Is the usb input on the qute2 a different type to the hugo as using the moon audio silver dragon usb cable. Don't really want to fork out for another usb cable if different type. Please can someone confirm this please.

May 6, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #321 of 1,746
Hello All~
I want to know whether 2Qute is still no bass after burn-in?
I should make a decision between Hugo and 2Qute...
My equipment     HD650-->WA6-->DAC(Hugo? 2Qute?) -->PC

May 6, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #323 of 1,746
Hello All~

I would go 2qute since you already have an amplifier. However you could sell the WA6. I've not found a bass issue with 2qute.

May 7, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #324 of 1,746
Thanks for your reply~
WA6 for HD650 is really nice,so i will not replace it.
I have another question.
The warranty of 2Qute is 1 years? 2,or more?
I can't find this information on Chord website. 

May 7, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #325 of 1,746
  Hello All~

2Qute represents the music you present to it - if that music is bassy and if your hifi can handle it then you will hear bass.

The 2Qute is NOT bas light. Not before, not during and not after burn-in. It is bass accurate.

May 7, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #326 of 1,746
Hello All~

If you might use the portability of the Hugo, go with the Hugo.

Once you have heard the 2Qute or Hugo in the home, you will not want to listen to something inferior when away from home - eg especially on long train or plane journeys.

May 7, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #328 of 1,746
The 2Qute is what they say it is. Best money I've spent in awhile. Now I have to write and thank the guy that recommended it in the first place. That was many months ago at that.

Glad I waited. Even so, I know I'm not hearing all that the 2Qute has to offer. More gains on the way.

May 8, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #330 of 1,746
Can anybody confirm that the power supply for the 2Qute is the same as the one that is used for the Hugo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back