Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 18, 2024 at 4:02 PM Post #18,526 of 18,883
According to the General Settings page on Go Figure, it says App Version is 003.000.010, but on the What's New page on the Play store, it says, V1.2.133. Can't see any other versions anywhere else.
On the General Settings page, your App Version should read V1.2.133.
Either you have something wrong with your App, or maybe you are misreading something.

Try what @Guy Fawkes suggests and try uninstall and then reinstall.

If that fails then try emailing support@chordelectronics.co.uk and normally they can talk owners through correcting the settings.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2024 at 6:05 PM Post #18,527 of 18,883
Poly compatible battery: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091YKTT9S

The connector on it is wrong, so I had to do some minimal soldering, but other than that it charges well and works like it should.
Before this I had tried another one that was 2000mAh and it worked intermittently, until last week my Poly finally refused to boot at all. This new one appears to be fully right spec and fingers crossed will work as it should.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2024 at 3:01 AM Post #18,528 of 18,883
I see that Poly firmware is now up to v3.2.1, but on my Go Figure app it says I'm on 3.0.0 and it is up to date. does anyone have an idea why mine says it's up to date when it isn't?
I'm running Android Gofigure, mine also said the same when plenty of forum users had already updated. When you click through to the firmware status page, can you tap on the text that says the status?

I did that and Poly magically downloaded and ran the update.

This may or may not work for you. It could just be a quirk on my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-075605.png
    Screenshot_20240219-075605.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 19, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #18,529 of 18,883
Well I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app and tapping on the text in the firmware update screen but nothing works. Looks like I'll have to contact Chord then.

Feb 19, 2024 at 4:18 PM Post #18,531 of 18,883
Well I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app and tapping on the text in the firmware update screen but nothing works. Looks like I'll have to contact Chord then.
At least you have tried.
The update for my Poly seemed very strange as well, with GoFigure displaying conflicting messages about being up to date, but also v3.0.0 installed. After a few attempts I switched everything off, and when I switched on the next day, the messages now read correctly.

These days Poly usually updates correctly and easily for most owners, but can occasionally be a bit temperamental and update without the lights blinking in the sequence that you are expecting.

Contact Chord support and they can hopefully sort things out quickly.

:relaxed:

Feb 21, 2024 at 9:45 AM Post #18,532 of 18,883
Hey all, recently got a Mojo 2 and Poly and I'm really enjoying it so far. Does anybody know if Chord has plans to release a Mojo 2 + Poly Hard Case or is it only the Leather Case currently? (and would anybody know any online stores that have this in stock that can ship to the Philippines? I checked lots online and I haven't had any luck)

Feb 21, 2024 at 10:49 AM Post #18,533 of 18,883
Hey all, recently got a Mojo 2 and Poly and I'm really enjoying it so far. Does anybody know if Chord has plans to release a Mojo 2 + Poly Hard Case or is it only the Leather Case currently? (and would anybody know any online stores that have this in stock that can ship to the Philippines? I checked lots online and I haven't had any luck)
I've not seen any indication of Chord making another hardcase. If you want a hard case, and have access to a 3D printer, then a cheaper option would be to print this: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/gadget/chord-mojo2poly-case

Feb 21, 2024 at 2:22 PM Post #18,534 of 18,883
Don't remember reading about a new Chord case.

Feb 21, 2024 at 5:39 PM Post #18,537 of 18,883
Oh I was referring to a case I saw with the Original Mojo + Poly which was a hard case which looks sleek IMO. Was wondering if Chord has plans to release a version for the Mojo 2 + Poly. It looks like this:

1708544843393.png
I had the hard case when I had the original Mojo with the Poly. It was nice as long as you didn't want to open and close it too much as the clip that held it shut was pretty weak. Now I use the leather case with the Mojo2/Poly.

Feb 21, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #18,538 of 18,883
I like the original poly/mojo case. The little piece of leather over the + button acts as a guard and locator for pocket use.
IMG_3900.jpeg

Feb 21, 2024 at 8:56 PM Post #18,539 of 18,883
I've not seen any indication of Chord making another hardcase. If you want a hard case, and have access to a 3D printer, then a cheaper option would be to print this: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/gadget/chord-mojo2poly-case
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

I had the old hard case for the Mojopoly. It was nice, but was sometimes too warm and the devices would overheat and turn off.

Looks like this 3D-printed case will allow for better ventilation.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024 at 4:56 AM Post #18,540 of 18,883
I like the original poly/mojo case. The little piece of leather over the + button acts as a guard and locator for pocket use.
IMG_3900.jpeg
Same here. When I upgraded to Mojo 2, I had planned to cut the little leather piece, but after using it as-is, I found that it's location above the volume+ button was functional. I can quickly determine which are the volume +/- without picking up the device and looking. I also prefer the red stitching around the entire perimeter rather than just the Mojo portion of the Mojo 2 version of the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back