Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 12, 2023 at 8:59 PM Post #17,731 of 19,125
Flashing white indicates the charger is not supplying enough current
Solid white indicates that the Poly is still charging
Solid blue indicates that the Poly is fully charged
I thought that if the Poly is not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the p.status light will also flash. :thinking:

Since this is a new Poly, I'd say to make sure that when you start to charge the Poly, make sure it has a solid white light (which make take up to a minute to happen). When the light starts flashing, it's charged. I charge my Poly separately. It flashes yellow when it's done charging.

Apr 13, 2023 at 8:14 AM Post #17,732 of 19,125
How is Mojo+Poly do with leather case. I didn't order with my M&P because I heard Mojo will get very hot during operate and I keep mine at home all most all the time. It's get very hot when it in my pocket when I carry around the house do something.

Apr 13, 2023 at 9:10 AM Post #17,733 of 19,125
How is Mojo+Poly do with leather case. I didn't order with my M&P because I heard Mojo will get very hot during operate and I keep mine at home all most all the time. It's get very hot when it in my pocket when I carry around the house do something.
I keep Mojo/Poly in the Dignis leather case all the time when using. Mojo2 does not seem to get hot like OG Mojo, even in the case. I don’t charge and use at the same time.

Apr 13, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #17,734 of 19,125
I thought that if the Poly is not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the p.status light will also flash. :thinking:

Since this is a new Poly, I'd say to make sure that when you start to charge the Poly, make sure it has a solid white light (which make take up to a minute to happen). When the light starts flashing, it's charged. I charge my Poly separately. It flashes yellow when it's done charging.
I just copy/pasted what the official Poly FAQ says about charging.

Apr 16, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #17,736 of 19,125
So anybody here use the mojo/poly mix everyday?

Like home with computer, take it to work, for a walk, and even connect it and play from the poly via bluetooth in car?
How is it? Is it easy to switch from desktop mode to bluetooth in the car, is this automatically?

Apr 16, 2023 at 9:19 AM Post #17,737 of 19,125

Like home with computer, take it to work, for a walk, and even connect it and play from the poly via bluetooth in car?
How is it? Is it easy to switch from desktop mode to bluetooth in the car, is this automatically?
Yes all those scenarios, but its always in Hotspot mode so no Bluetooth and no connecting to my home Wi-Fi.

Apr 16, 2023 at 9:39 AM Post #17,740 of 19,125
Yes all those scenarios, but its always in Hotspot mode so no Bluetooth and no connecting to my home Wi-Fi.
Bluetooth is always active, both in wifi and hotspot mode

Great!

1. Would you buy Poly it again if you would could choose today?
2. Is the connection to bluetooth and wifi work seemlessly and never a hassel?
3. How is the app work? Is it a good flow and speedy app?
4. Has alot of updates to the Poly fixed alot of issues over the years?

Apr 16, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #17,742 of 19,125
I’ve recently bought both Mojo OG and Poly used.

Once I got the poly firmware upgraded (mine had an unusual issue that Chord sorted remotely ) mine has worked well.

I use it at home as a Roon endpoint, and via AirPlay when I want to use headphones with my TV (via Apple TV).

Out about about I either use the Mojo alone with my iPhone and Roon ARC (if I have cell coverage) or via hot spot mode and Rigelian (with a 1Tb sd card).

My sense is that with the new firmware and Go Figure - the problems are mostly resolved.

I’m very happy with what I bought. I thought I was taking a risk - but it’s worked out very well.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023 at 10:43 AM Post #17,743 of 19,125
I’ve recently bought both Mojo OG and Poly used.

Once I got the poly firmware upgraded (mine had an unusual issue that Chord sorted remotely ) mine has worked well.

I use it at home as a Roon endpoint, and via AirPlay when I want to use headphones with my TV (via Apple TV).

Out about about I either use the Mojo alone with my iPhone and Roon ARC (if I have cell coverage) or via hot spot mode and Rigelian (with a 1Tb sd card).

My sense is that with the new firmware and Go Figure - the problems are mostly resolved.

I’m very happy with what I bought. I thought I was taking a risk - but it’s worked out very well.
Thank you! I have been using Roon for years myself, and this is one of the reason to go the Poly way.
I also have a Tesla Model 3, and here i have only choice of using music thru Bluetooth, USB-C Memory Drive or within an app, so i was thinking maybe bluetooth thru Poly would be the best and easy way than a separate harddrive.

Apr 17, 2023 at 4:53 AM Post #17,744 of 19,125

I use Mojo2/Poly most days. At home during the work day, Poly is connected to home WIFI and I stream a playlist from my NAS. That is amazing. Sometimes I'll stream from my mobile a playlist either over the WIFI or switch Poly to hotspot mode. I've used Poly in the car with Mojo2 connected to the audio in port. That sounds incredible. The only issue I had there (apart from not being able to skip tracks etc without picking up the phone) is if I also have the phone bluetoothed to the car handsfree for calls. Hi-Res audio files can stutter. I don't know for sure, but I guess that may be intereference from bluetooth, which also shares the 2.4ghz frequency. If I turn off the phones bluetooth, no such problem.

Apr 17, 2023 at 6:11 AM Post #17,745 of 19,125
I use Mojo2/Poly most days. At home during the work day, Poly is connected to home WIFI and I stream a playlist from my NAS. That is amazing. Sometimes I'll stream from my mobile a playlist either over the WIFI or switch Poly to hotspot mode. I've used Poly in the car with Mojo2 connected to the audio in port. That sounds incredible. The only issue I had there (apart from not being able to skip tracks etc without picking up the phone) is if I also have the phone bluetoothed to the car handsfree for calls. Hi-Res audio files can stutter. I don't know for sure, but I guess that may be intereference from bluetooth, which also shares the 2.4ghz frequency. If I turn off the phones bluetooth, no such problem.
Thank you so much for info! Only crappy for me is that Tesla Model 3 has no Audio in port, if it had, it would suite all my needs!

And also the issue with a possible Poly 2 around corner?😅

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back