Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 1, 2019 at 7:52 AM Post #11,926 of 18,883
if that happens while gofigure app is open, close gofigure and restart bubble upnp. .

Now its connecting quickly, i uninstalled gofigure app :) Thanks for the tips.

Feb 1, 2019 at 10:03 AM Post #11,927 of 18,883
All

This will help a few others like myself.

When the Android gets updated please unpair and pair to keep the GoFigure working.

Thanks to Matt and team for the swift response.

Ven

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 11.59.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 11.59.17.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 1, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #11,929 of 18,883
Dolphin Audiophile 7_1_1.jpg
Well, Chord... There it is again: Another Customer that don´t know how to setup Poly. And why? Because there are not enough proper tutorials available!

Maybe, but really just maybe ... you should have just attached a proper manual to your 650 € expensive device. Just a thought!

But no. You had to decide to just add such a small "mini-tutorial cover sheet" in which actually nothing is explained correctly and countless questions are left open...
Poly can be easily set up even by a well-educated aquatic mammal. Derek the Dolphin bought a used "faulty" Poly from a disgruntled owner and had it set up in two shakes of a basking shark's tail. Here he is enjoying a podcast from TunaIn Radio:

Feb 1, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #11,930 of 18,883

Poly can be easily set up even by a well-educated aquatic mammal. Derek the Dolphin bought a used "faulty" Poly from a disgruntled owner and had it set up in two shakes of a basking shark's tail. Here he is enjoying a podcast from TunaIn Radio:
Poly is dolphin friendly ....
Big nets.....

Feb 2, 2019 at 6:52 PM Post #11,931 of 18,883
Hi Jean,
Ok let me know what answers you get.
Although I know it does not help you I have a slightly older Samsung smart TV and I also have the Samsung S6 phone and I don't have any issues with Bluetooth.
I have a Samsung UE48JS9000.
Since the FW 1.0.26
About interruption in the sound, with my TV, sometimes 3 interruptions in 10 secondes but generaly when the connection start. After one per minute or less.

This week, Samsung changes the firmware of my TV.
Now all is perfect.

Feb 4, 2019 at 4:39 AM Post #11,933 of 18,883
Well. Those who talk positively about the poly in that forum are probably the lucky few users. But the majority of users are dissatisfied with the poly, for many reasons.

Here, you can see that very clearly in that amazon.co.uk reviews: That's devastating.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-re...e=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&showViewpoints=0

More that 50% of people who purchased via Amazon are dissatisfied. That is a damning fact but It's hard to say The Majority of Users when referring these reviews as remember they reflect those on Amazon only.
The chances are when things are working well people will be happy to live and let be. However if any problems there is the need to vent.
The Poly is far from perfect granted and it has been a learning curve which IMO was not necessary.

Fortunately I was late to the party and coincided with the release of the GoFigure app Android. On the whole I am more than happy
BUT I don't speak for the majority, only my own personal experience

Feb 4, 2019 at 4:44 AM Post #11,934 of 18,883
Feb 4, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #11,935 of 18,883
Correct, not unique, some hiss on my Noble Encore, not bad mind and unnoticeable when playing.
Hi, a bit late on this reply but I pick up a lot of noise from the Poly through my Campfire Andromedas as well. This includes when the Mojo-Poly aren’t being charged. Also happens both when playing through Airplay as well as when playing off the SD card.

Don’t think it’s a unique issue to your unit.
Hi guys, I’m experiencing the same issue. Need to keep the volume very low on the mojo to avoid the hiss. I see it’s been a while since the discussion here, so are you aware of any workarounds now? Thanks.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #11,940 of 18,883
Less sensitive headphones or iems? Which are you using and having the issue with?
It might be silly, but I am testing the mojo/poly with an iPhone headphone, just to make Shure it’s working - it’s a second hand from eBay. Now, I’m planning to get a Campfire Atlas. Do you think I’m gonna have the hiss issue with it?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back