Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jan 31, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #6,407 of 18,773
I'm curious if anyone in the US has gotten a replacement. My dealer and I are both waiting to hear when defective Poly's will be replaced.

Email info@chordelectronics.co.uk and describe your symptoms and provide your Poly serial number. Mitch will respond very quickly and arrange to send a replacement to your dealer (or nearest dealer you want) if it qualifies. Mine did, and I was not having nearly the difficulty of others. I'm in the US but haven't received replacement yet (just contacted Chord yesterday), but they've been very responsive. But I don't think they will be proactive in contacting you or the dealer.

Jan 31, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #6,409 of 18,773
iZ2xzsJ.png

IMPORTANT POLY ANNOUNCEMENT

From this evening, Poly firmware version 1.0.17 will become available. We are pleased to announce that this latest firmware enables functionality for the forthcoming GoFigure app. To update, please turn on your Mojo/Poly and leave connected to a wireless network with internet connectivity for 20 minutes. Following this, you must switch Mojo/Poly off and reboot to allow the firmware to install. GoFigure is coming soon and we’ll keep you updated on progress.

For more about previous firmware versions and Poly FAQ's please see the Chord Electronics website:
https://chordelectronics.co.uk/faqs-category/streamers/

Jan 31, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #6,410 of 18,773
Email info@chordelectronics.co.uk and describe your symptoms and provide your Poly serial number. Mitch will respond very quickly and arrange to send a replacement to your dealer (or nearest dealer you want) if it qualifies. Mine did, and I was not having nearly the difficulty of others. I'm in the US but haven't received replacement yet (just contacted Chord yesterday), but they've been very responsive. But I don't think they will be proactive in contacting you or the dealer.

Mitch has been very helpful in the past. I asked my dealer for a status check yesterday so I will give him a chance to see what's up. I was just curious if Poly's are being replaced here. The dealer has to go through the distributor who then contacts Chord. Not as simple as being in the UK.

Jan 31, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #6,411 of 18,773
iZ2xzsJ.png

From this evening, Poly firmware version 1.0.17 will become available. We are pleased to announce that this latest firmware enables functionality for the forthcoming GoFigure app. To update, please turn on your Mojo/Poly and leave connected to a wireless network with internet connectivity for 20 minutes. Following this, you must switch Mojo/Poly off and reboot to allow the firmware to install. GoFigure is coming soon and we’ll keep you updated on progress.

For more about previous firmware versions and Poly FAQ's please see the Chord Electronics website:

Got it! @Matt Bartlett can we get a rundown of what was included in the update, besides prep for GoFigure? (Tomorrow, your time, I'm sure, since it's after hours in the UK now.) Thanks!

Jan 31, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #6,412 of 18,773
Version 1.0.17 installed and thus far poly hasnt dropped in glider once, I can even manually change tracks without it sticking and needing a reboot, < extremely unusual, poly is plugged in and charging at the same time but no drops.

Will try on battery power as soon as it charges, but so far so good.

Jan 31, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #6,413 of 18,773
iZ2xzsJ.png

Roughly when will Android have the GoFigure app ready?

Jan 31, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #6,419 of 18,773
Fingers crossed. So far so good with Roon. Awesome SQ with my now broken in iLCD4s. Don’t miss my big can system at all. Really better SQ than I could have imagined.

And this message is meant for those in my time zone as well as the Chord people when they wake up

Jan 31, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #6,420 of 18,773
I dont know what if anything was changed or added to the new firmware, but if the only change was an addition to aid gofigure when its released then all the problems I was having might of been because of a bad flash from 1.0.6 to 1.0.10, as it updated without me even knowing it had flashed.

But I do recall a time when it worked and didnt drop, then all of a sudden it did nothing but drop connection but tonight it seems very stable using glider to play from the sd card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back