Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 4, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #13,968 of 18,757
I think it is 7.1 and up.
Search on Play Store should look like this

Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-00-24.png

Aug 4, 2019 at 8:09 AM Post #13,969 of 18,757
Looks like GoFigure does not work on Samsung Note 4 - I am using a Samsung Note 3 running Android 5.0, so maybe I have no hope.
I hope that I am not expected to buy a new phone, in order to use mojopoly.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #13,970 of 18,757
Looks like GoFigure does not work on Samsung Note 4 - I am using a Samsung Note 3 running Android 5.0, so maybe I have no hope.

I think you are definitely on too low of a version of android. And the reason why is that chord uses bluetooth low energy in order to connect to and control the poly... which unfortunately just didnt exist in older android versions.

It has been mentioned here a number of times, though likely it could probably be better spelled out on their site. As for not being able to use it... you should still be able to (as poly was still usable... mostly, before gofigure was ever released), though since they moved their firmware update procedure into gofigure for more recent versions that may present a problem going forward.

Aug 4, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #13,971 of 18,757
Be careful which phone you buy. Not all work even on later versions of Android. My LG G5 stopped working after updating from Android 7 to 8. I use an old iPod Touch just for Gofigure.

Aug 4, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #13,972 of 18,757
My phone is BLE enabled in the spec, but the Samsung version of android is not high enough. So that is a dead end.
I shall try my iPad 3, because it looks OK from an iOS point of view.
I presume there is also a plan C of get a cheap android tablet as well.

I want to clarify the go figure situation first, before trying the configure pin again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back