Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #8,522 of 18,757
Stupid noob question - when I try to launch quickly, Gofigure tells me "No playlists were found on the SD Card. The Card may still be being indexed. Please try again". The card's showing up in the config screen, as are the tracks on it, and it's had many hours to index. Any suggestions please?

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #8,524 of 18,757
No sign of the app yet on the Canadian iTunes store.
It's there. I downloaded it.

Correction: I tried bringing it up through a search on the App Store and it does not show up. However, I successfully installed it from Jeremy's linky. Try that.

In the meantime this is the closest we have to a link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/chord-electronics-ltd/id618196296

It may be in the original timeline which is in 40 mins :wink:

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #8,525 of 18,757
Happy camper now. Listening to Dvorak Slavonic Dances in DSD (Glider is now showing my phone and the Poly’s card as a single library, and hotspot has freed me from the tyranny of AirPlay).

Well done, Chord. All is forgiven. Now I need a bigger microSD card.

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #8,528 of 18,757
Doesn't show up in Canadian App Store. However, I was able to download the app via the link provided in an earlier post on this forum. However, when I mopen the app, all I see is a play button with a slash through it (doesn't seem to do anything).

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #8,530 of 18,757
When first firing up, make sure your Poly is switched on, and it’s a known Bluetooth device. I’d never added mine via Bluetooth before (as BT would’ve taken priority over WiFi, and I didn’t want that). Assuming that the app connects over BT, so seemed like a smart idea to add it before I got started.

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #8,531 of 18,757
Doesn't show up in Canadian App Store. However, I was able to download the app via the link provided in an earlier post on this forum. However, when I mopen the app, all I see is a play button with a slash through it (doesn't seem to do anything).

Same here. This all of a sudden really sucks now. :frowning2:

IMG_0913.PNG IMG_0912.PNG

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #8,532 of 18,757
Got it in Poland like others through the link. It does all what it should it even shows and plays playlists which I created in Glider but which for some unknown reason can not play through Glider now. Checked both WiFi and hot spot mode and it seems all fine:)

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #8,533 of 18,757
Stupid noob question - when I try to launch quickly, Gofigure tells me "No playlists were found on the SD Card. The Card may still be being indexed. Please try again". The card's showing up in the config screen, as are the tracks on it, and it's had many hours to index. Any suggestions please?

Check in the general settings screen to see if you have any MPD Playlists shown. If Poly has recognised the playlists on your SD card then they will show in this screen as well as the number of songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back