Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 21, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #2,431 of 19,010
Thanks. I'll post here if I receive mine.

Oct 21, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #2,433 of 19,010
Bluetooth and Phone hotspot set up was quite straight forward.
The home wifi less so. I had to connect straight to the routers wifi rather that the two access points I have, they both have operate SSID but neither would connect but it took me a whole to realise this is the routers wifi is the least powerful in the house.
Anyway at least it connected and I'll try and troubleshoot later.

As for the sound. WOW! It may be placebo but using it with some B&W P9's and my Shure 846SE and it sounds better than ever. Maybe it's the excitement of finally cutting teh chord and not having to bother with a USB and Apple CCK. I'm actually looking forward to my Monday morning commute.

Great job (again!) Chord

Oct 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #2,438 of 19,010
Just uploaded a FLAC album by Rammstein onto Poly's SD card. The streaming issues I had earlier today are not a problem here- everything works as expected.

The sound is spectacular and playback through SD card was super easy to set up- I am really starting to appreciate Poly for what it brings to the table here!

P.S Buying the full version of 8Player iOS seemed necessary as library management and playing songs is limited by the free app.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #2,439 of 19,010
I just found out from the Canadian retailer I preordered the Poly from way back in FEBRUARY that we won't be seeing units until....the third freakin week in freakin NOVEMBER!

The wait continues.... :frowning2:

Oct 21, 2017 at 8:57 PM Post #2,443 of 19,010
this is the same guy who was asking when Poly will be on Amazon 10x. this is an expensive hobby but you should still support smaller businesses.

Small business have horrible communication skills. At least in what I experienced this same guy buys on Amazon with never an issue. 100x

Oct 21, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #2,445 of 19,010
Just so much drama on this release. I am equally caught up in it. Preordered beginning of year... refund in July after delays ... ordered again with Moon Audio when date was firmed... then North America does not get it on the 19th... app then the case issue. BTW- have not seen a North American retailer sell the largest long case this year. Chord i am hooked on your brand but please tell us the H2go release will be managed differently for the Hugo equivelant. Our family are looking for 2 Poly units, one in Japan and one in Canada. Will be curious to see when we actually get them and if with cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back