Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 25, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #1,936 of 18,775
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #1,937 of 18,775
455GBP on Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chord-Poly-Wireless-Streaming-Module/dp/B074PBNGPB/
Does anyone knows if the case will come included in the price for the other dealers, or at least, for Amazon? For the price I'd go preordering the Poly from Amazon, but if the Poly comes with the Poly-Mojo case, I would gladly preorder it from elsewhere.

Suggestions? :)
That is quite a large discount for a product that has yet to ship - almost seems too good to be true.
Remember that only two weeks ago Chord asked for the last Amazon page like this to be removed. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cho...in-1st-post-◄★☆.831347/page-126#post-13655565

Aug 25, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #1,939 of 18,775
This is not the message I am understanding from that post, or maybe I am not too much into britishness subtleties... :ksc75smile:

For a high tech product like the Poly, with several thousand pre-orders, you would not expect it to be selling for such a large discount two months before first shipping.
The only subtlety was that it is your money, if you want to risk it.
But remember that this thread receives 200 views for every post, so any 'good deals' that get posted on this thread, could cause many other readers to lose money, if the deal turns out to be 'false'.
@Mojo ideas

Aug 25, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #1,940 of 18,775
Definitely interested in a poly. The whole package seems like the perfect 'DAP' to me.

When should we be expecting these to be available in the US?

Aug 26, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #1,942 of 18,775
For a high tech product like the Poly, with several thousand pre-orders, you would not expect it to be selling for such a large discount two months before first shipping.
The only subtlety was that it is your money, if you want to risk it.
But remember that this thread receives 200 views for every post, so any 'good deals' that get posted on this thread, could cause many other readers to lose money, if the deal turns out to be 'false'.
@Mojo ideas
We were rather surprised by this and at this time we aren't sure that it's legit ourselves so we will be looking into it Next week. Obviously we want all our customers world wide to get a fair deal with good support throughout the life of the product, but I don't like our distributors scalping each other. It sets a bad precedent. Especially in today's world with the likes of Amazon and similar being major world wide players

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #1,950 of 18,775
Thanks guys! I couldn't find a discussion about the 'poly app'. Will this be released at the poly release date?

I would like to know as well. I was following this thread a while back and eventually decided not to purchase one. But I am back now and definitely think I am going to go in on this as I just love my mojo and would much prefer not to have to deal with cables. Sounds like there has been a lot of changes and updates during the "delay" over the past few months, so I am eager to know what is new and what I can expect. And whats the word on cases, will there be one available at launch?

By the way, is moon audio the preferred place for a preorder in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back