Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jun 22, 2023 at 4:19 PM Post #17,896 of 18,883
I installed it on my iPad as well. I thought perhaps installing it would make a firmware update available but alas, Go Figure indicates that at firmware v. 3.0.0, my Poly’s firmware is up to date.
A few years ago there was a Poly firmware update that was needed to prepare things for a subsequent major firmware update. It is quite plausible that Go Figure needs to be updated, even if the Poly Firmware update is not released for a few days.

Jun 22, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #17,897 of 18,883
I installed it on my iPad as well. I thought perhaps installing it would make a firmware update available but alas, Go Figure indicates that at firmware v. 3.0.0, my Poly’s firmware is up to date.
Did you get the same dialogue I posted above? I did not choose "alternate" because I was not sure how to proceed. I'm pretty sure, if I had chosen "alternate", he had installed the new fwv. EDIt: … possibly rendering my poly unusable...

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #17,898 of 18,883
Sure. Thanks for your assistance.
Maybe it has nothing to do with 2go and it's only a poly thing.
BTW: I concluded that dialogue earlier with OK". Listening with the poly still possible. Volume control in go figure works as always. So saying OK is safe.
I think the GoFigure app is common to both Poly and 2Go, but does show minor differences in UI depending on whether the app detects Poly or 2Go.
Having said that there are differences in the code for Android and Apple.
Just spotted on Google Play that the Android version of GoFigure was updated on June 19th.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2023 at 4:38 PM Post #17,899 of 18,883
Did you get the same dialogue I posted above? I did not choose "alternate" because I was not sure how to proceed. I'm pretty sure, if I had chosen "alternate", he had installed the new fwv. EDIt: … possibly rendering my poly unusable...
Under “General Settings” Version is identified as 3.0.0. It does not say firmware version, but that is what I take it to mean. Under “Device Settings” I see a line that says Firmware Update, and a couple lines below that it says, “Your firmware is currently up to date.”

Jun 22, 2023 at 4:54 PM Post #17,900 of 18,883
Under “General Settings” Version is identified as 3.0.0. It does not say firmware version, but that is what I take it to mean. Under “Device Settings” I see a line that says Firmware Update, and a couple lines below that it says, “Your firmware is currently up to date.”
These informations are the same here. I didn't get the above mentioned dialogue after starting go figure the second time. Weird, … happy listening. Got to listen to Tricky's "ununiform" for whatever reason :wink:

Jun 22, 2023 at 5:22 PM Post #17,901 of 18,883
I read several times in the forum that it is advised to max out digital volume for sound quality reasons. Is it correct, I mean is this also true for the volume control in go figure app? does this habit worsen sound quality? I would not trust my listening abilities to judge this in this case. May be a reason to buy a Headphone amplifier with remote control... E.g. vio v550

Jun 26, 2023 at 5:53 PM Post #17,902 of 18,883
I recently purchased a Poly for my Mojo2. I bought a microSD card and populated it with DSD music. I added two albums total. The music comes with a jpeg cover.
One shows up and the other not.

I am using mconnect and it works great. Unfortunately I can't get the music on the SD card to show on the Gofigure application only on the mconnect.

Does anyone have suggestions for these two problems please?
It must end in .jpg not .jpeg or anything else??

Jun 29, 2023 at 9:12 AM Post #17,903 of 18,883
Hi everyone.

I have a new Poly and experiencing some trouble with connection.

I put it on charge, P status is white for a while, then it starts flashing blue. After I take it off charge, it continues flashing blue for few seconds and then goes off.

When I connect it to Mojo, P status flashes blue for few seconds again and goes dark. M status stays blue. I can not see Poly anywhere with my phone, not in Bluetooth section, nor in Gofigure app. Any advise? Thanks.

Jun 29, 2023 at 11:38 AM Post #17,904 of 18,883
Hi everyone.

I have a new Poly and experiencing some trouble with connection.

I put it on charge, P status is white for a while, then it starts flashing blue. After I take it off charge, it continues flashing blue for few seconds and then goes off.

When I connect it to Mojo, P status flashes blue for few seconds again and goes dark. M status stays blue. I can not see Poly anywhere with my phone, not in Bluetooth section, nor in Gofigure app. Any advise? Thanks.
When it flashes blue, it means that it is set in Wifi mode, that's why your smartphone does not see it, if you want to set it in Hospot mode so that your smartphone can view it among the available networks, you must set it in Hospot mode via the GoFigure App.

Also when you charge the Poly, a flashing white light will determine the end of the charge

Jun 29, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #17,907 of 18,883
Unfortunately, the GoFigure app doesn’t see it, that’s the problem.
I didn’t get the flashing white light at the end of charge. It was flashing blue.
is your phone on the 2.4 ghz wifi band? Check that if that might be it.

Jun 29, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #17,908 of 18,883
Unfortunately, the GoFigure app doesn’t see it, that’s the problem.
I didn’t get the flashing white light at the end of charge. It was flashing blue.
It may be another simple thing, which happened to me also. Right after charging it fully as described in the manual, I first had to unplug the USB cable, and then plug it in again. After the first replugging of the USB charging cable, poly started to boot and became visible in go figure.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #17,910 of 18,883
I have the same exact results. Also, when the Poly is in hotspot mode (as opposed to using the iPhones hotspot mode) the results are the same. I know the iPhone is connected to the internet (I'm using hybrid mode) because I can login to Tidal and Qobuz via mconnect and see all the songs, they just won't play. Unless, I switch over to airplay which won't play hirez.
Did you manage to resolve this issue and play HiRes with iPhone hotspot? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back