Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 8, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #2,149 of 18,772
I am becoming more curious if Poly iPhone app will have an equalizer and sound effects, similar to KaiserTone which I am currently using it with my Mojo.

By the way, how is it behaving iOS11 with Apple’s CCK? For me it works...

Oct 9, 2017 at 4:36 AM Post #2,151 of 18,772
Excuse me? Poly may be a very good product, but what I wrote is accurate since an ultraRendu with an LPS1 (which it seems you're not familiar with) is isolated from mains and from ethernet network and has top notch regulators, clocks and isolation. Poly is battery powered (which is good) however it has got Bluetooth, card reader and WiFi circuitry in it, therefore it does not have a signal path as clean as the uR/SMS. They're different products aimed at different uses, as simple as that.

Maybe Poly sounds very good (send me one for evaluation and I can compare it to the uR) and indeed is a nice piece of kit for the Mojo, however by trying to compare apples to oranges not only you risk sounding arrogant but also that's not a clever advertisement for you guys at Chord.
I sorry but you are talking total bolnsence the blue /WiFi aerial is isolated our signal path is certainly not compromised as you are implying. At the risk of sounding arrogant the team that developed Poly are actually the best on the planet of course we use top notch well designed circuitry throughout and to suggest it’s comprmised because we aren’t clocking it externally is ridiculous. Most good engineers understand that external clocks may have a good long term timed signal say accurate to second in a year but they are often absolute rubbish because they have horrendous short term jitter due to there poorly designed frequency reduction and buffer circuitry. Far better to have good control of the accurate crystal clocking inside the design.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #2,152 of 18,772
People are forgetting Chord track record! These guys have produced only quality each time they released a product. They are leaders! Due to track history alone, any chord products are a safe bet in audio. Look at their success? They are clearly pioneers.
They are the gold standard.
It's been proven and repeated by the community

Oct 9, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #2,155 of 18,772
Very curious when it will hit amazon. Does anyone know?
I think that there are already several thousand pre-orders, some from people waiting since February. They deserve to receive their Polys first, before other people planning to barge in at the front of the queue, in the hope of next day delivery from Amazon on Oct 20th.

Oct 9, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #2,156 of 18,772
I think that there are already several thousand pre-orders, some from people waiting since February. They deserve to receive their Polys first, before other people planning to barge in at the front of the queue, in the hope of next day delivery from Amazon on Oct 20th.

Nothing wrong with having anything so long you pay for it. I wish production was in large quantities

Oct 10, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #2,159 of 18,772
Will Apple Watch also be supported?

Oct 10, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #2,160 of 18,772
I sorry but you are talking total bolnsence the blue /WiFi aerial is isolated our signal path is certainly not compromised as you are implying. At the risk of sounding arrogant the team that developed Poly are actually the best on the planet of course we use top notch well designed circuitry throughout and to suggest it’s comprmised because we aren’t clocking it externally is ridiculous. Most good engineers understand that external clocks may have a good long term timed signal say accurate to second in a year but they are often absolute rubbish because they have horrendous short term jitter due to there poorly designed frequency reduction and buffer circuitry. Far better to have good control of the accurate crystal clocking inside the design.

What is comical about your message is that I actually did not write or suggest anything that you're implying. You're not only not not sounding smart, you're doing a poor marketing job in front your your customers. Better stop here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back