Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jan 27, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #5,837 of 6,290
So is it possible to stream tidal from a computer to the 2go without roon? Trying to see if it’s a good office setup given usb isn’t an option at work.

Jan 27, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #5,839 of 6,290
It has AirPlay, if you have an iPhone.
No, looking for a tidal desk solution so as to prevent killing my batt

Jan 28, 2022 at 5:20 PM Post #5,841 of 6,290
Why is the 2GO constantly disconnecting from the GoFigure app on the 16" M1 Max MBP?

My AirPods Max, wireless mouse and wireless keyboard don't drop bluetooth connection from my 16" M1 Max MBP.

Jan 28, 2022 at 6:17 PM Post #5,843 of 6,290
Why is the 2GO constantly disconnecting from the GoFigure app on the 16" M1 Max MBP?

My AirPods Max, wireless mouse and wireless keyboard don't drop bluetooth connection from my 16" M1 Max MBP.
The GoFigure app for iOS doesn’t expect to get the same privileged access as the other devices you mentioned.

Most operations on iOS are put to sleep a short time after they are sent to the background. This is because Apple is wisely stingy about battery drainage on iOS.

But music player apps are given the ability to remain active so music can play even when the player is running in the background.

If GoFigure was officially released on macOS it would likely be adjusted to hold the connection in place as the app wouldn’t expect to be put to sleep when running in the background.

Feb 3, 2022 at 1:21 AM Post #5,844 of 6,290
Hi to everyone,

Just a short question if anyone else also experiencing this. Mine 2go2Yuo turning on takes way too long than stated in manual. I keep pressed power button for even 30-40s and unit does not power on. Sometimes in turns on after those 40s, sometimes i need to release and press again and still wait for 10s for example. Behavior isn't like in manual stated...

Thanks.

Feb 3, 2022 at 4:34 AM Post #5,845 of 6,290
Hi to everyone,

Just a short question if anyone else also experiencing this. Mine 2go2Yuo turning on takes way too long than stated in manual. I keep pressed power button for even 30-40s and unit does not power on. Sometimes in turns on after those 40s, sometimes i need to release and press again and still wait for 10s for example. Behavior isn't like in manual stated...

Thanks.
You might have the light balls on the fully dimmed setting. I did when I first got mine and thought it was broken. It wasn’!

Feb 3, 2022 at 5:44 AM Post #5,847 of 6,290
Hi to everyone,

Thanks.

which of the two situations below are you referring to?

1) (e.g. using a switchable power strip)... 2go2yu is at the beginning disconnected from power. Then you provide power, the 2go2yu power button gets red. Now you are pressing the power button and you are running into the problems you are describing.

2) 2go2yu is always connected to power, i.e. the default situation is that your 2go2yu power button shines red. Now you are pressing the power button and you are running into the problems you are describing.

In case you have situation 1), then I think that's normal. At least I have it too. I guess the 2go battery must get into an appropriate state first.
In case you have situation 2), then it's indeed strange.

Feb 3, 2022 at 6:28 AM Post #5,848 of 6,290
which of the two situations below are you referring to?

1) (e.g. using a switchable power strip)... 2go2yu is at the beginning disconnected from power. Then you provide power, the 2go2yu power button gets red. Now you are pressing the power button and you are running into the problems you are describing.

2) 2go2yu is always connected to power, i.e. the default situation is that your 2go2yu power button shines red. Now you are pressing the power button and you are running into the problems you are describing.

In case you have situation 1), then I think that's normal. At least I have it too. I guess the 2go battery must get into an appropriate state first.
In case you have situation 2), then it's indeed strange.
HI, thanks for reply. Actually in both. In manual it says press once power button. But in reality you need to hold on for each time different seconds long to power on.

Mar 1, 2022 at 6:30 AM Post #5,849 of 6,290
Hello,

Can someone tell me if it’s ok leave CH2 + 2Go permanently plugged to the mains?
I know CH2 has desktop mode but I believe 2Go don’t have.
It’s safe for the battery life leave the combo permanently plugged?

Thank you in advance.

Mar 1, 2022 at 8:58 AM Post #5,850 of 6,290
Hello,

Can someone tell me if it’s ok leave CH2 + 2Go permanently plugged to the mains?
I know CH2 has desktop mode but I believe 2Go don’t have.
It’s safe for the battery life leave the combo permanently plugged?

Thank you in advance.

Both have desktop mode. It's safe to leave both plugged in to mains permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back