Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Feb 24, 2021 at 10:22 AM Post #5,056 of 6,295
He very much is. I got my Obravo Ra-C 21 from him recently, along with my new Astell&Kern sp2000.

I am sure he should be able to help (or at least advise of an ETA. @PhilW

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #5,058 of 6,295
Feb 24, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #5,059 of 6,295
Blimey, I hope you got that O Bravo at half price, Selfridges in London had one of their top of the line demo models reduced from over £9,000 to just over £4,000 and Audio Sanctuary in London had most of their models at half price. Blimey at £9,000 you could buy a nice second hand Jaguar or get yourself a Odin and still have change for a decent car.

I hope you got your model for about £2,000

Hope you enjoy your O Bravo.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #5,060 of 6,295
My one didn't cost nearly that as RRP was 6k. As far as I know Selfridges were selling their demo unit that I have listened to twice (must have been a few years old);

Audio Sanctuary was selling older models in a massive clear out they were doing at the time.

Not arguing that pricing is a little crazy though!

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2021 at 2:23 PM Post #5,061 of 6,295
My one didn't cost nearly that as RRP was 6k. As far as I know Selfridges were selling their demo unit that I have listened to twice (must have been a few years old);

Audio Sanctuary was selling older models in a massive clear out they were doing at the time.

Not arguing that pricing is a little crazy though!
Glad to hear yours didn’t cost you that much, yes you are correct it was Selfridges demo model , although probably apart from you and a few others it was hardly ever used, so a great deal if you wanted to pay that price.

How are you enjoying your SP2000?

My next purchase will probably be the 2 Go to go with my Hugo 2, I already have the Mojo/Poly combination.

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:29 PM Post #5,062 of 6,295
Yeah- I have only had it for a few days but it is a spectacular IEM. The SP2K is pretty awesome with its form factor and great sound.

Love having 1.5TB of music on the go with offline Tidal and Qobuz. Software is a joy to use too.

Go for the 2Go- I think it is a fantastic product. The convenience it affords is the main reason I use my Hugo 2. I mostly use it as a Roon endpoint and it is nothing short of rock solid.

However, I am surprised by the lack of firmware updates by Chord..

I get why things have been quiet on the hardware front but nothing at all on the software side is puzzling.

Feb 25, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #5,063 of 6,295
Yeah- I have only had it for a few days but it is a spectacular IEM. The SP2K is pretty awesome with its form factor and great sound.

Love having 1.5TB of music on the go with offline Tidal and Qobuz. Software is a joy to use too.

Go for the 2Go- I think it is a fantastic product. The convenience it affords is the main reason I use my Hugo 2. I mostly use it as a Roon endpoint and it is nothing short of rock solid.

However, I am surprised by the lack of firmware updates by Chord..

I get why things have been quiet on the hardware front but nothing at all on the software side is puzzling.
Hold on guys there are some nice ones coming along shortly!

Feb 25, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #5,064 of 6,295

I can only hope you are referring to some juicy 2Go/Poly firmware update :wink:

Hopefully shortly isn't soon in 2Yu terms hehe

Feb 25, 2021 at 2:10 PM Post #5,065 of 6,295
I know from my own experience that the last 12 months have been very difficult for outsourcing things like software development.
So I hope that Chord have managed to survive the difficult days last year, and are now ready to move forward with the delayed firmware updates for Poly and 2Go. :relaxed:

Feb 25, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #5,066 of 6,295
I know from my own experience that the last 12 months have been very difficult for outsourcing things like software development.
So I hope that Chord have managed to survive the difficult days last year, and are now ready to move forward with the delayed firmware updates for Poly and 2Go. :relaxed:
You should work for the diplomatic service :)
Edit: I should add not just for this post...

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2021 at 10:01 PM Post #5,068 of 6,295
Hopefully not HiJacking the thread here but I just picked up a 2go and Hugo2 and right out of the gate, cant get the Go Figure app to "see" the devices...
I've read this entire thread, and can't see a solution.
I tried the app on my iPhone, an iPad and an Android device.. no 2go in sight... App just hangs... at first, I saw the 'no device found' message, but haven't seen that in a while now...
I plugged in my headphones and followed the audio cues... switched to Hotspot mode and every time I tried to access the hotspot, I got a 'Bad Gateway 502 error.
Switched to network mode, plugged in my ethernet... got a nice glowing status light, used FING to find the IP address but still go a Bad Gateway error and could not connect.

Interesting, I can see the 2Go as a BlueTooth option on the iPhone, assuming that's for transmitting music once the device is set up, but it shows the 2go is 'alive'
I finally tried the voice-driven re-set option.. ( a few times) and am now on Firmware 0.9... and still can get the Go Figure app to see anything... on 2.4Ghz or anywhere...
What am I missing here... both devices are fully charged and connected correctly.. The Hugo2 works perfectly on its own, connected to my Mac for a simple test drive..
Baffling... any tips appreciated... I also reached out to Chord Support for help....
I haven’t been here for a while and hope someone provided to you this possible solution. Erase the Bluetooth connection (“forget this device”) of the 2Go from whatever iOS device your trying to connect from within the Bluetooth settings on the iOS device, there potentially could be multiple listings for the 2Go. Erase them all. That usually fixes Bluetooth connection issues.

Feb 26, 2021 at 5:10 AM Post #5,069 of 6,295
Feb 26, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #5,070 of 6,295
Nice!
Where will the news be announced?
Don't ask where or when, its just a date that may well slip. We should just be happy that future updates are coming and 2Go users are still fully supported.

Just guessing but the next F/W may well be released to support 2yu, if that's the case then the answer to "when do we get the F/W" is the same as "when do we get the 2yu"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back