Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Feb 22, 2021 at 2:54 AM Post #5,042 of 6,314
Have someone heard any news from dealers regarding 2yu shipment?

Moonaudio writes on webpage that available on march 7 2021. Wondering is it true?

Feb 22, 2021 at 6:55 AM Post #5,043 of 6,314
Have someone heard any news from dealers regarding 2yu shipment?

Moonaudio writes on webpage that available on march 7 2021. Wondering is it true?
On previous form, probably not 🙂

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #5,048 of 6,314
I think Ed is being honest. Maybe not the answer that everyone would hope for, but please respect his honesty. :relaxed:
I sure do. Been here for the long haul and not surprised we continue to wait. It is not here until it is. @MoonAudio ETA has been a bit of a joke. At last related to @ChordElectronics and this release.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021 at 10:30 PM Post #5,049 of 6,314
I think Ed is being honest. Maybe not the answer that everyone would hope for, but please respect his honesty. :relaxed:

Except they're fine waiting til the 2yu is "right" but okay releasing the 2go when it wasn't :confounded:

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:37 AM Post #5,051 of 6,314
For anyone interested (and in the UK but they may ship overseas, but with B****t... ) the official case is available at Audio Sanctuary.

Edit:

IMPORTANT: Due to contractual limitations imposed by Chord Electronics, Audio Sanctuary are currently unable to ship this product outside of the UK. Please contact us for more information.

I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered direct from Chord. :frowning2:

Feb 24, 2021 at 5:21 AM Post #5,052 of 6,314
For anyone interested (and in the UK but they may ship overseas, but with B****t... ) the official case is available at Audio Sanctuary.

Edit:

IMPORTANT: Due to contractual limitations imposed by Chord Electronics, Audio Sanctuary are currently unable to ship this product outside of the UK. Please contact us for more information.

I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered direct from Chord. :frowning2:
I just got in contact with AS and they do have the cases actually in stock.

Unfortunately for me, they only have the version without the carry strap. Because this version does not have the D rings fitted to the case either it will not fit my desired use case which is to have the device hanging at my hip when out and about.

Feb 24, 2021 at 5:48 AM Post #5,053 of 6,314
I just got in contact with AS and they do have the cases actually in stock.

Unfortunately for me, they only have the version without the carry strap. Because this version does not have the D rings fitted to the case either it will not fit my desired use case which is to have the device hanging at my hip when out and about.
I wanted the other version anyway, its the one I ordered because I already have a man-bag over shoulder type thing :) that I will put the cased 2Go->Hugo2 into for portable use.

I chased up Paul this morning, apparently Chord will be sending it overnight so it should be here tomorrow. Paul thinks they forgot to send it, I think he is probably right too.

Pictures and impressions tomorrow evening, hopefully.

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:24 AM Post #5,054 of 6,314
I should be getting the case in the next few days, ordered from @PhilW of Audio Concierge.

Package got delivered to AC so hopefully not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back