Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
May 6, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #1,862 of 6,306
Its from Valentinum shop on etsy
CA540019-5D03-40F1-B4B3-ECBE2EEF4656.jpeg
6DA8E0F5-D506-409B-8A94-B99C5AE7323A.jpeg
0040DFB4-B7E5-4D48-AC46-7BEAACCA9D25.jpeg
m Its my third cover for chord dac from him. My full recomendation. My version is his top model but without the handle it has also detachable cover. I dont think its needed in all use cases but good for those who are disturbed by the lights.

Last edited:
May 6, 2020 at 8:53 AM Post #1,863 of 6,306
Enjoy @TKpurple !!! My case is still en route to the USA. Should be soon...

I did not get the removable cover --- hope I don't regret that :wink:.

For anybody interested, here's the Valentinum store on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VALENTINUM?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=782944202 . No cases available right now it looks like - but just drop them a line. He turns them around in a day or three. Shipping the things out of Ukraine seems to be more of a hurdle than manufacturing them :wink:.

Doody

Last edited:
May 6, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #1,864 of 6,306

For anybody interested, here's the Valentinum store on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VALENTINUM?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=782944202 . No cases available right now it looks like - but just drop them a line. He turns them around in a day or three. Shipping the things out of Ukraine seems to be more of a hurdle than manufacturing them :wink:.

Doody
It took 12 days to deliver to Poland. Its longer then usual but still ok taking into account current situation. Valentin is very responsive so anybody willing to order should not have problem to customise version for its personal liking or needs.

May 6, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #1,865 of 6,306
He turns them around in a day or three. Shipping the things out of Ukraine seems to be more of a hurdle than manufacturing them :wink:.

Doody

I also have a case winging its way to me. My ordering experience was a little different. It took about 2 weeks from placing the order to its being shipped. And, yes, customs and international travel adds substantially to shipping time!

Last edited:
May 6, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #1,866 of 6,306
Well, had mine for a week now, it's primarily streaming Roon, so I have gone from my Hugo being directly connected to the Roon Server to the 2Go acting as the endpoint. Wow, what a difference, loving the improvement in sound. It has taken the Hugo the same way as the Poly did for the Mojo. There are a few glitches but nothing too annoying so I'm happy. One question, what's the black plastic window about, is it an infrared window?

May 6, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #1,869 of 6,306
Well, had mine for a week now, it's primarily streaming Roon, so I have gone from my Hugo being directly connected to the Roon Server to the 2Go acting as the endpoint. Wow, what a difference, loving the improvement in sound. It has taken the Hugo the same way as the Poly did for the Mojo. There are a few glitches but nothing too annoying so I'm happy. One question, what's the black plastic window about, is it an infrared window?
Okay, I have just spoken with Rajiv Dave who informs me its the window for the WiFI antenna :thumbsup:

May 6, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #1,874 of 6,306

Doody

Mine's on the way too, shipped on the 1st. Excited from these pics, it looks really great to me.

I got the removable cover with it. The lights, even in their lowest settings are still too bright when listening in bed, so it would be nice. Also want to plop my KSE1200 energizer on top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back