Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jan 1, 2023 at 10:20 AM Post #6,046 of 6,290
Every time I click on “Device Settings” in the GoFigure app, the app crashes and closes.

It has been doing this for a while. I have an iPhone Xs Max on version iOS 16.2.

I tried deleting the GoFigure app and reinstalling it and the app continues to crash when I click on “Device Settings.”

Jan 1, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #6,047 of 6,290
Delete duplicate. The GoFigure app has been quite buggy for some time now. Has anyone else found this to be true in your experience?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2023 at 10:37 AM Post #6,049 of 6,290
Thanks for your reply. I'll also note that since I can't get "Device Settings" to launch due to the GoFigure app crashing, I could not see in the future when there is a new firmware update available.

Jan 7, 2023 at 7:44 PM Post #6,050 of 6,290
Thanks for your reply. I'll also note that since I can't get "Device Settings" to launch due to the GoFigure app crashing, I could not see in the future when there is a new firmware update available.
You can use the config. button on the 2Go to access the voice menu. It has an option to update firmware.

See p.21 from the manual.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2023 at 4:33 AM Post #6,051 of 6,290
Every time I click on “Device Settings” in the GoFigure app, the app crashes and closes.

It has been doing this for a while. I have an iPhone Xs Max on version iOS 16.2.

I tried deleting the GoFigure app and reinstalling it and the app continues to crash when I click on “Device Settings.”
Same here. Won't work on iOS with Poly. Fine on my Android phone, however.

Does 2Go now work in a setup involving a satellite router? Poly currently drops off the network when moving between rooms in Roon mode.

Jan 8, 2023 at 1:45 PM Post #6,052 of 6,290
Same here. Won't work on iOS with Poly. Fine on my Android phone, however.

Does 2Go now work in a setup involving a satellite router? Poly currently drops off the network when moving between rooms in Roon mode.
Poly & 2Go don’t play nice with some mesh systems. I had the same problem with my old Orbi system. I’m now using an Asus system which works great!

Jan 8, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #6,053 of 6,290
Poly & 2Go don’t play nice with some mesh systems. I had the same problem with my old Orbi system. I’m now using an Asus system which works great!
Phew! I use the Asus Ai Mesh system, great to hear it works well!!

Jan 16, 2023 at 7:27 AM Post #6,054 of 6,290
Happy to report that 2Go is super stable on my Asus mesh wifi. I can easily go from one zone to the other with no dropouts whatsoever

Poly had loads of issues when I tried it but I understand Chord are working on improvements in this area.

Jan 19, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #6,055 of 6,290

I just wanted to check if there is an update and I had the same crap.

Not surprised knowing how bad the engineers are at Chord.

Jan 20, 2023 at 2:25 AM Post #6,056 of 6,290
I had the same topic.
But once I switch to USB input on Hugo 2, the gofigure app don't crash.
So, maybe check which input you have selected on Hugo 2.

Jan 20, 2023 at 10:15 AM Post #6,057 of 6,290
With the 2Go 2Yu, the app crash too. After Go figure can not find 2GO but the MPD app MaximazeMPD and M.A.L.P. are working

Jan 20, 2023 at 11:18 AM Post #6,058 of 6,290
I just wanted to check if there is an update and I had the same crap.

Not surprised knowing how bad the engineers are at Chord.
It is a third party company that runs Gofigure and software development for Poly and 2Go. I am surprised that this is not common knowledge by now.

Jan 20, 2023 at 10:49 PM Post #6,059 of 6,290
It is a third party company that runs Gofigure and software development for Poly and 2Go. I am surprised that this is not common knowledge by now.

It was this group: http://disignconsultants.com.

Look in the bottom right corner of the photo of the 2Go circuit board. They were responsible for both the terrible hardware and terrible software of the Poly and the 2Go.

Kind of telling that they don't even run their website https encrypted. Then again apparently they don't know what 5gHz wifi is either. It's like they're stuck in 1998. Makes me wonder if there's a hidden dial-up modem in the Poly for 32kbps MP3 streaming from AOL.

Terrifying that they claim to make Medical Device Systems. It seems to run on a Palm Pilot.

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2022-03-05_at_6.46.47_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2022-03-05_at_6.46.47_PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 7.54.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 7.54.21 PM.png
    554.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 21, 2023 at 3:18 AM Post #6,060 of 6,290
It was this group: http://disignconsultants.com.

Look in the bottom right corner of the photo of the 2Go circuit board. They were responsible for both the terrible hardware and terrible software of the Poly and the 2Go.

Kind of telling that they don't even run their website https encrypted. Then again apparently they don't know what 5gHz wifi is either. It's like they're stuck in 1998. Makes me wonder if there's a hidden dial-up modem in the Poly for 32kbps MP3 streaming from AOL.

Terrifying that they claim to make Medical Device Systems. It seems to run on a Palm Pilot.
In fairness, I am well pleased with the 2Go. Poly is absolutely rubbish on my network so I suspect they don't have the same hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back