Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jul 20, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #3,346 of 6,314
Doesn't tell you much, but this is what I got via an update from a German distributor;
- minor bug fixes
- More wifi compatibility
- visibility of ". aif "- files via DLNA / MPD

The update process was smooth on my end, although I wish there was a bit more feedback in the GoFigure app vs it appearing to crash!
IKR? I was certain my update failed - but it didn't.

Doody

Jul 20, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #3,347 of 6,314
I have done quite a lot of reading and nowhere have I found the slightest reference to generating the playlists automatically.

Because gofigure will only work via preloaded playlists then at minimum a playlist per album is needed.

My library on the sd card has hundreds of albums and there is no way I'm going to generate a playlist for each album manually.

I know it is not ideal, but Rigelian makes creating a playlist pretty easy.

Jul 20, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #3,350 of 6,314
I was on Amazon today and saw a 1TB sd card from SanDisc for $259. I am using two 512's because that was the biggest sd card I could find about a month ago. Has anyone tried the SanDisc 1TB card. The $259 price didn't seem too bad and helps with the "one card at a time" issue.

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:04 PM Post #3,351 of 6,314
I was on Amazon today and saw a 1TB sd card from SanDisc for $259. I am using two 512's because that was the biggest sd card I could find about a month ago. Has anyone tried the SanDisc 1TB card. The $259 price didn't seem too bad and helps with the "one card at a time" issue.
yes, i have one sandisk 1tb and a 512. looking to swap the latter out for the former (my collection is about 1.6TB).

works great. no drama. never had an issue with it.

fwiw, they occasionally go on sale - i think they dropped to $189 for a day last week or the week before on Amazon.

doody

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:11 PM Post #3,352 of 6,314
I know it is not ideal, but Rigelian makes creating a playlist pretty easy.
Rigellian only runs on iOS, so yes it is not ideal.

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:31 PM Post #3,353 of 6,314
Rigellian only runs on iOS, so yes it is not ideal.
And it is not just a question of creating playlists but of doing it AUTOMATICALLY for hundreds of albums, all the while making sure the pathnames are properly RELATIVE, and making sure that the playlists are LOCATED in the only place it seems that gofigure will look ie the root directory of the sd card.

This is not easy so don't wave your hands and pretend it is.

And those of you who claim to HAVE DONE THIS, put some SODDING DETAILS in your posts because without DETAILS you have NO CREDIBILITY. 😡😡😡

Jul 20, 2020 at 1:07 PM Post #3,355 of 6,314
Just be aware that it might be a fake. In your position I would order that from a reputable supplier such as Newegg or B&H Photo Video.

Jul 20, 2020 at 1:15 PM Post #3,356 of 6,314
IKR? I was certain my update failed - but it didn't.

Doody
Likewise.

After the process "completed" (ie looked like it had crashed partway through) I was fully expecting the 2go to be a brick.

It did not inspire confidence.

Jul 20, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #3,357 of 6,314
64579EFE-4A05-4F1D-99E9-465441D508BE.jpeg

Jul 20, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #3,358 of 6,314
And it is not just a question of creating playlists but of doing it AUTOMATICALLY for hundreds of albums, all the while making sure the pathnames are properly RELATIVE, and making sure that the playlists are LOCATED in the only place it seems that gofigure will look ie the root directory of the sd card.

This is not easy so don't wave your hands and pretend it is.

And those of you who claim to HAVE DONE THIS, put some SODDING DETAILS in your posts because without DETAILS you have NO CREDIBILITY. 😡😡😡
May I suggest you put a little work in and try my suggestion. 👆👆Just google Cantata music player for windows. Once installed and connected to 2Go just add albums as playlists and they will install automatically on the connected 2GO. I don’t need your cred just a little thanks for the suggestion.

Jul 20, 2020 at 4:02 PM Post #3,359 of 6,314
May I suggest you put a little work in and try my suggestion. 👆👆Just google Cantata music player for windows. Once installed and connected to 2Go just add albums as playlists and they will install automatically on the connected 2GO. I don’t need your cred just a little thanks for the suggestion.
If I had solved this problem and YOU were asking ME for the solution I would have posted a DETAILED response telling you EXACTLY what I did so you could replicate it yourself.

Your replies are content-free vague piffle and do not merit any gratitude.

Jul 20, 2020 at 8:03 PM Post #3,360 of 6,314
I’m sorry you feel that way. I’ll leave this conversation. Maybe someone else dares to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back