Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers
Jul 26, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #46 of 139
I would really like to hear more about that Super Audio 6-driver. $150 USD for a 6 BA?! That's crazy!

The FR looks decent too. Anyone?

My full review will be up on a few days but to spill the beans : it's a really nice IEM :wink:

Jul 27, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #51 of 139

I would really like to hear more about that Super Audio 6-driver. $150 USD for a 6 BA?! That's crazy!

The FR looks decent too. Anyone?

250 actually : > at least on aliexpress

and yes they're VERY good for what they are, i thoroughly enjoy the the sound signature on them and i absolutely do feel the difference between balanced and dynamics because of it. Of course i cant tell if the crossover is 100%accurate but the quality on these babies are quite nice.

only real gripe i have about them is just the fact that the cable management inside of the shell does not look perfect or cleaned up.(in my model at least)

I'll see if I an work on some impressions myself - I till have to roll some eartips

Jul 27, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #54 of 139
  The shop name is mentioned in my original post no?

Shop name is GDH or Gleam Design Handwork.
Link is on the first page of this thread.

Price for 4BA = 850RMB
Custom Artwork = 50RMB
Metal Nozzel = 50RMB
Total = 950RMB including hardcase, cable, and eartips.

i went to type the name in taobao, just cant find. Thanks for the link

Jul 27, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #56 of 139
I had the pleasure of audition QDC's triple-BA offering (QDC 3SH) at Jaben recently. They were very nicely tuned to a slight V-shaped signature, with most of the bass impact emanating from sub-bass rumble rather than mid-bass thump. Very transparent and detailed with amazing separation between the frequency ranges, easily one of the best instrumental separations that I've heard in an IEM.

Eventually I had to settle for a cheaper CIEM, but if I did have the budget for it I would've went straight for them within a heartbeat. A very enjoyable listen with little or no fatigue even after two hours of listening.

Jul 27, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #57 of 139
  On a second note, did anyone actually went to re-shell Super Audio 6-driver to CIEM? Wonder what is th outcome?

The also offer CIEM version on taobao store, as both uiem and ciem are hand made using same process it should take same time to make. Only thing is shipping impressions to China and refit service if they dont fit good in first instance.

Jul 28, 2016 at 6:42 AM Post #58 of 139

The also offer CIEM version on taobao store, as both uiem and ciem are hand made using same process it should take same time to make. Only thing is shipping impressions to China and refit service if they dont fit good in first instance.

Can you give me link to buy CIEM version of Super audio 6 driver ?. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back