Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers
Jul 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #24 of 139
QDC, FLC, and NF are the larger brands. The rest are small DIY stores. QDC is much more professional actually, as they are an established brand in China. 

Jul 15, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #28 of 139
Thank you for taking the time to actually compile a short list without having to interfere with other popular post.

Of course aside from Peters comment on a company which still remains to be unnamed for now, I too will be receiving a pair of the 6ba in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully more people are able to jump onto some wagon to test the waters and open the eyes and ears of consumers and competitors alike.

Jul 15, 2016 at 6:41 AM Post #29 of 139
Well generally on the Chinese forum people tend to not recommend trying the DIY ones. There are very detailed reviews for QDC and FLC, but less review for NF. Which models are you interested in? I could perhaps translate a few extracts when I have time.

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #30 of 139
  Well generally on the Chinese forum people tend to not recommend trying the DIY ones. There are very detailed reviews for QDC and FLC, but less review for NF. Which models are you interested in? I could perhaps translate a few extracts when I have time.

I read that a lot too. Seems like individuals on Chinese forums tend to 吐槽 on any form of DIY music equipments.......at least that is what I understand and experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back