Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Oct 3, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #4,442 of 7,153
This thing has Last Supper Bass -- try listening to the (audio)Book of Genesis

I conclude from all this: Norway is part of Asia.

And as you can clearly see, so is Florida.

panega.jpg

Oct 3, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #4,446 of 7,153
From the beginning, we were nothing but a point, where everything is symmetric, and so symmetric that scientists call it super symmetry, where in all direction / wise we can go but no difference. By definition it is nothing.
The point is no locational point, but nothing which becomes something, EURASIA, and your phones.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #4,447 of 7,153
From the beginning, we were nothing but a point, where everything is symmetric, and so symmetric that scientists call it super symmetry, where in all direction / wise we can go but no difference. By definition it is nothing.
The point is no locational point, but nothing which becomes something, EURASIA, and your phones.

This is very poetic.

Oct 3, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #4,451 of 7,153
And as you can clearly see, so is Florida.

panega.jpg

Hey Charlie, long time no see. How are things in your part of Asia these days?

It's always a pleasure to look at your inventory, makes me feel normal :wink:

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #4,452 of 7,153
I never thought that I became poet.
This thread makes me a poet.
Thanks
This thread covers many, many things....sometimes even headphones.

Oct 3, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #4,453 of 7,153
It's always a pleasure to look at your inventory, makes me feel normal :wink:

Oh wow... because you said that I feel normal now too... just had a look. I have more buds though:)

Oct 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #4,454 of 7,153
Oh wow... because you said that I feel normal now too... just had a look. I have more buds though:)

I actually have more headphones than him but I'm not sure that's a brag so much as an admission of guilt lol... and he has way more (and so do you it seems lol) in-ears and earbuds. I have a rather tiny collection -- I prefer headphones.

Oct 3, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #4,455 of 7,153
I actually have more headphones than him but I'm not sure that's a brag so much as an admission of guilt lol... and he has way more (and so do you it seems lol) in-ears and earbuds. I have a rather tiny collection -- I prefer headphones.

I could not wear headphones most of the summer... too hot and no A/C. Really loving buds lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back